Poll: whats the best metal pedal?
Poll Options
View poll results: whats the best metal pedal?
Boss Metal Zone
5 42%
Boss Metal Core
1 8%
Line6 Uber Metal
6 50%
Voters: 12.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Out of those three probably the Line 6, but none of them are the best.

whats the best?
there is no best, its what you prefer
try it out

imo, most of those metal zone metal core pedals are crap.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Well, the best metal sound would be from a high-gain valve amp, maybe with a Tubescreamer in front to push it.
Quote by conziaty
whats the best?
All down to preference, but as said before, the metal muff is probably the best metal pedal outside of ultra expensive boutique stuff.

Modded MT2 sounds good, but you're going to pay a lot for that.
Quote by blue_strat
Well, the best metal sound would be from a high-gain valve amp, maybe with a Tubescreamer in front to push it.

+1
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Quote by conziaty
whats the best?

Toneczar Orpheus
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
Toneczar Orpheus

If you mean Openhaus, you're correct.

Somehow I doubt the OP is prepared to shell out $375, though. In my opinion, none of the three alternatives are very good, but the MT-2 can be pretty good with some mods. Better than the Metal Muff, at least.
its all preference i like the digitech DF-7 personally
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Me Playing Stuff: Here
Quote by kyrreca
If you mean Openhaus, you're correct.

Somehow I doubt the OP is prepared to shell out $375, though. In my opinion, none of the three alternatives are very good, but the MT-2 can be pretty good with some mods. Better than the Metal Muff, at least.

Thats what I meant. I was being a dick though. I ****ing love that thing. My German sucks.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
Thats what I meant. I was being a dick though. I ****ing love that thing. My German sucks.

Do you own one? I'm kinda GAS'ing for it, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to pay the price, since I don't play that much br00talz. It would be a nice pedal to have in the arsenal, though.
heh if you want a real metal sound used by most bands get a mesa boogie rectifier

but anyways, on the serious side.. most metal pedals do suck, you can get okay sounds out of them but using an amps distortion sounds much better if its a half decent amp.
my micro cube sounds better then all those pedals and it is a 2watt amp.
=]
try the amps distortion and if you need a boost get an overdrive pedal.. that'd be your best bet
Quote by kyrreca
Do you own one? I'm kinda GAS'ing for it, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to pay the price, since I don't play that much br00talz. It would be a nice pedal to have in the arsenal, though.

No. I'm debating on getting one or a Fuzzgod (totally different but still sick) for a really gritty (almost fuzzy) high gain distortion that I can't get on my Framus (Very Smooth Distortion.. I've heard clips though and they are amazing. If your interested in it send a PM to Nitefly or Kayzer on HC. I believe they both own one.

Can you send me your opinion on the wah probe via PM please. I don't want to drag this thread OT and I'm highly considering getting one to add to my rig.
Quote by doggy_hat