Worked as a glasswasher in a nearby club. Yeah, it was as bad it sounds. basically had to clean the place and wash the glasses (duh) for a stonking £2.25 ($4.50) an hour.

However, we managed to get our fair share of laughs, like getting ****faced while working at a wedding reception; and the night I dropped four candle holders, which smashed and sprayed molten white wax all over the front of my black trousers was immense. Got some funny looks when that hardened.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti SE with PRS USA Tremonti pickups
2001 Ibanez RG470
Peavey Bandit 112
Fender Superchamp XD
USA Jackson SL1
paperboy. got 9$ a week and a sore shoulder. there were so many hills on my route that i had to go by foot
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
I worked in a gourmet coffee roasters, hauling 60kg bags of coffee around, grinding roasted coffee, it was great craic!

I got like $10.50 an hour (New Zealand Dollars). Had it for 3 months 40 hours a week.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Stockboy

Minimum Wage

Didn't do anything while i was there.
Gear

1972 U.S. Squire Strat
B.C. Rich Bronze Warlock
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Marshall 120 Watt

Quote by sum_ugly_man

A trombone mouth piece, when I was 13, I was just curious ok?
I was a paper boy for ages.

1st real job was a stock assistant in a gift card shop.

Hated it. Can't remember the wage, probably a crap one.
i worked on a Gourd Farm or however you spell it, for about.. 5 months, mostly paid what was minimum wage at the time. eventually after convincing the people i work harder than min wage.. they gave me a 50 cent increase in pay... i hate them all now
Quote by venom0014
look on the bright side, at least your not black.
basketball referee, still am actually i got paid 4.50 a game, then it got bumped to 6.50 a game, now i get payed something like 9 dollars a game, more if i do seniors or have a learner ref with me.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

baking hamburgers at afasfood restaurant.
did it for a few months, got payed 8.6 euros'hour

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

I was a paper boy for about 3 months, but my first proper job was working last summer in a print factory. I ran lots of different machines and got £5/$10 an hour and got £1000/$2000 in the whole summer
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

well i start tomorrow so it counts...

movie theater, mostly concessions and cleaning the theaters

$5.55 and hour but in july it goes up to $6.55
GEAR
Jackson JS30WR with EMG 81/85
Dean Vendetta
Peavey Valveking 212 (tung sol 12ax7 - JJ6l6gc)
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote by alexyeung
try anything form avenged sevenfold

wtf?
Worked for a advertising/sales company walking around london trying to make people buy cuopons for cheap salon treatment for £60.

No wage, but I got to keep £20 from every sale made. It was rubbish.
Worked at a small pizza buffet.

Job consisted of rolling dough, making pizzas, cooking pizzas, cutting pizzas, putting pizza on buffet, and transporting 50 lb bags of flour off trucks for hours at a time.

got paid minimum wage, which at the time was like $5.25 I think.
Also got to eat at the buffet for free before or after my shift.

had that job for almost 2 years
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Last edited by yellowshirtguy at May 1, 2008,
i think i have this one. i had to hand out the metro (a FREE newspaper) at egham train station. i did it for 6 days and got paid £6.50 and hour. worked from 6:30am till 10.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
I worked in Forbidden Planet (comic and sci-fi shop) for 2 years as my first job. Pay was ok for being still at school, £4.60 an hour.

Just minced about all day and read comics. w00t w00t
"A love pirate ? I am no love pirate. What do they mean by that ?"
Workin as a stock boy in woolies. only got $6.10 an hr.

Best bit was we were allowed ipods so i got some metal pumpen in mi ears and ignored customers. Plus if things broke by "accident" *wink* u could just preety much eat em lol. Had it for 9 months musta eaten like at least $100 worth of food.
And on the 7th day God created METAL!
Tought some local children how to play the guitar, piano etc,
Got paid: you know around 600INR per kid.
In fact i m still doing it!!
dishwasher/helped cook
minimum wage under the table
loved it
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Me Playing Stuff: Here
I worked as a sales assistant in Superdrug for a few months last year. It was ok, the pay was above what I expected for my age (£5.35) and the staff were reasonably pleasant. However I just don't think I'm suited to working in cosmetics.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
everyones been a paperboy i think, lol

my first realy job though was as a delivery boy for a indian takeaway, it was alright, wasn't so bad my car used to stink of curry though lol. basically me and my lil brother driving round listening to music. the pay was great too! surprisingly. i think it was £6 an hour, not bad for a 17 year old apprently, but i use to split that with my brother. only bad thing really was my boss, after i stopped working for him he used to keep ringing me up and asking me too work... and then when i told him i couldn't he would ask for my friends numbers so he could ring them.

but that was ages ago, now i work in woolworths lol
The most cliche one: Paperboy. I was 13 I think.
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

I worked at Hot Topic Unfortunately for about a year, and made $5.15/$5.85 an hour.
It sucked though because usually i'd only get 12 hours a week, and I had to deal with dumbass hot topic kids. (I myself only bought jeans from there, I worked there for money and because like 3 of my friends worked there.)
I can't believe i worked there. That was a sh*t job.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
First job, worked in a place that did laundry for hotels. found a lot of cool shirts for free, but the laundry was pretty disgusting seeing as how well, you know what people do in hotels (luckily the maids usually had to deal with THAT). worst thing ever was a pillow case soaked (i can't stress enough that by soaked i mean ****ING SOAKED!) in blood, how i will never know, actually we got a lot of bloody stuff, pretty gross.

now i work in a machine shop its a million times better.
Dishwasher, the only good part was getting to work with one of my best friends.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Still at mine, only been working there for like week and a half.

Its advance auto parts. I don't know shit about cars though. Make $8.00 an hour. Wish I didn't get so many hours. I'd rather have like 20 a week as opposed to the like 32 I get.
I washed dishes in a pub for £4.50/hour. I worked there for almost a year and every moment of it sucked. I just ended up with terrible dry, cracked skin on my hands and stinking of old food. Plus my shift was Friday nights, meaning I couldn't go out.

Then I worked as an assistant in a village shop for £5/hour. Probably THE most boring job in the world. I was on my own in the shop all day, so the hours dragged on FOREVER. It was a tiny village so there weren't loads of customers so I spent most of my time bringing stock out, arranging the shelves and cleaning.

Now I work at a kids' soft play centre for £5.25/ hour. Love this job, I spend most of my time cooking in the kitchen, which I really enjoy. The best part is the friends I've made there though, I work with great people.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
life guard at a YMCA started at $6.00 been there for two years now and i make 6.80 but ill be a supervisor this summer and make $10
Quote by Steve The Plank
Maybe you should just eliminate the idea of being a LEAD guitarist or a RHYTHM guitarist and just come to terms with being a guitarist.

Quote by Mike Huber
I used to steal legos from my friend. He always had the coolest pieces.
I don't actually have a job at the moment, I never have, but hopefully a dude (and when I say dude I mean chav) I know who works at the local music shop will be quitting to join the army, so I can nick his job, I'm pretty well known there now, and the daughter of the guy who owns it used (or at least I hope used) to have a major crush on me, so she'll probably be able to put a good word in.

If I get that job it would be great, as I know that the working hours are flexible and I'll still be able to go on army cadet weekends, which I do quite often, as the guy I was telling you about who works there now does the same thing (he's in army cadets too).

So fingers crossed that'll be my first job
Paper boy still going. starting next week working at the post office in the evenning as well getting about £10 an hour
Quote by Dillona
NME: OMFG DEY HAZ TIGHT JEENZ N MESSY HAIRZ!

LETS COVER THEM IN OUR MAGAZINE FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS! .

Metallica 08.07.07
I sacked groceries for $5.75 an hour. I was sexually harassed by another man in the bathrooms and decided to quit.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.