yo, just thought id see what you opinions were of my new band, we hav only been together since the end of Feb, we hav 3 demo songs recorded (in my room of all places).

we are doin a proper 5/6 track EP in the summer.

Hope u like it

www.myspace.com/sinclairshappyhour

keep the abuse to a min please lol
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Taylor 12 String acoustic
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP:
Hughes And Kettner Trilogy w/ 4x12 HnK cab
Quote by jivistheshizz
Haha, you guys are tight

you do remind me alot of blink

Yeah thats the guitarists main influence, im slowly trying 2 branch us out and make the most of the fact we hav a synth player. but im the drummer so no1 really listens 2 me despite the fact i help write all the music lol.
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP:
lol we hav also just uploaded a very crappy music video btw which we made in about a hour. hav a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sQTHOtCbjc
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP:
Holly - It was good the mainriff was really catchy and the song sounded kinda 'together' if you know what i mean

Boner - it was my least favourite of the three... Again there is a good catch riff to it but at times i think the vocals soubd a little dodgy, they vary throughout the song.. sometimes they sound perfect and other times they dony..

You god damn.... - personally i think the transition between the intro and the first verse are a little forced... There are some good backing vocals in this. I cant really tell cos there isnt rle enough to go by but the backing vocals seem to have a better voice tan the singer..... apologies if ur the singer by the way........

Overall Holly was my favourite.. throughout the songs i think the singing sounded a little bit off but only at times..... Just out of interest how did ye record. live or 'in session' i think its called

Oh and could u have a listen to my band. Theres a link in my sig to bebo. A link to myspace in bebo. If you go onto my profile from the bebo site - Killian O'Connel then there are also two videos there to watch.. Although lightphone was changed between the video and recording.....
You're tight. You're catchy.
You need a different singer or the singer needs to practice a lot. It's a decent voice but it's too wobbly.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Thanks for the comments guys, keep them coming. as for recording, it was all done in my room. i started off by doin the drums, i dont hav a full mic kit so i basicly just did them all as midi (left out alot of the fills and stuff), then i did midi again for the synth and piano parts then just got the bassist and guitarist to record their parts over it and finish off by adding vocals, over all those 3 songs took about 5 hours.

we are going to be heading into my proper recording studio over the next few months to record a 6/7 track demo, and these will b much better quallity.

im also giving the singer singing lessons lol, so hopefuly he will get better soon.
MAIN GUITARS:
PRS Single Cut Trem
Ibanez PGM-301
Rickenbacker 650D
Jackson RR5
Yamaha RBX 5string bass
MAIN AMP: