Page 1 of 13
Took my guitar and threw it off a bridge. she said if you love it more go get it....
end of story i got my instrument back, swimming with a guitar is hard, and its in the shop needs extensive work..
never spoke to her again.. *****
I'd say the worst she did was try to give me a hard o n right before the bell rang to go to class.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
My now ex girlfreind from last summer till december snowballed me =[, funny thing is she didn't realise she did it.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

I wish someone would throw my guitar off a bridge. That would be like the ultimate act of love for a guitar.
lol man my gf also thinks i love my guitar more butomg throwing it from bridge crazy!
Thankgod my girlfriend is a bassist. She understands my overpowering love for guitars!

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Quote by eggo_boi_15
My now ex girlfreind from last summer till december snowballed me =[, funny thing is she didn't realise she did it.

haha
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by eggo_boi_15

Hahahahhaha

Holy hell that is terrible... I'm thinking ab sigging this
Quote by guylee
you shoulda been like "i do love it more"
and pushed her off the bridge

Quote by We'realltoBlame
I'd say the worst she did was try to give me a hard o n right before the bell rang to go to class.

I get mine on my own, canoodling has the most horrible consequences in public places
One time my ex gf and I were 69ing. She was on top.

We had been goin to town on each other for about 5 minutes and then the phone rang.

She began to sit up, I tried to scream "NOOOOO!" but it was muffled by her vagina. She sat all the way up and my nose was smushed all up in her asshole.

I felt so dirty and ashamed.
Nothing has smelled the same since.
yea she WAS crazy. yelling at me while I was swimming, throwing rocks at me. Thank god there were trees in the river or I would have never got my guitar back...
Worst thing my girlfriend did?

Nothing really... Except having another mans baby and passing it off as mine for 6 months before telling me the truth, throwing me out and telling me never to contact her again... Yeah...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Vagabond21

We had been goin to town on each other for about 5 minutes and then the phone rang.

She began to sit up, I tried to scream "NOOOOO!" but it was muffled by her vagina. She sat all the way up and my nose was smushed all up in her asshole.

Sweet Jesus.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Vagabond21

Quote by Vagabond21
Hahahahhaha

Holy hell that is terrible... I'm thinking ab sigging this

We'd go about the 'oral sex' procedure with her down on me, we'd finish, she'd swallow, but she would kiss me RIGHT after and i could still taste it on her tongue. It happened several times until i made her drink some water or something afterwards.

Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Last edited by eggo_boi_15 at May 1, 2008,
Quote by Myxer
Took my guitar and threw it off a bridge. she said if you love it more go get it....
end of story i got my instrument back, swimming with a guitar is hard, and its in the shop needs extensive work..

You did the right thing, man. But you should make the bitch pay for the repairs.
Quote by Myxer

Im calling bull****.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Quote by Vagabond21

fantastic!
Quote by Vagabond21

that was the greatest thing i have ever read
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Quote by Vagabond21

Thats f*cking hilarious
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
I guess the worst part of it was she sat there for like 10 seconds while I struggled to get free/breathe.

I guess she thought I was still trying to eat her out while she was on the phone.
the worst thing mine did was go out with me!

seriously she had 1/5 of a personality
Officially The Hairest Man On Muselive....
Quote by Vagabond21

jesus man...
OMG

best thing i've ever read...
Quote by mexican_shred
^oh jesus christ . just because it has the same brand name and a remotely same name doesnt make it at all the same. its like saying a cat is like a human because its a mammal.
Isn't it amazing how something so great and fun can turn into something brown and smelly so quickly?
hey I tried to get her to pay but no she would not. my dad wanted me to press charges but i didn't because it was kind of my fault. she never told me she felt inferior to my guitar. she just came to my house and took it got in her car, went to the bridge i followed her and she threw it off....
Quote by Myxer
hey I tried to get her to pay but no she would not. my dad wanted me to press charges but i didn't because it was kind of my fault. she never told me she felt inferior to my guitar. she just came to my house and took it got in her car, went to the bridge i followed her and she threw it off....

the only funny part is that you still insist you're telling the truth XD
I give up....
But I'm not lying. do you think I like swimming in a river in january in Georgia its freakin cold... damnit now im mad again
Quote by Myxer
I give up....
But I'm not lying. do you think I like swimming in a river in january in Georgia its freakin cold... damnit now im mad again

Its May.....
Quote by Guitardude19
Its May.....

I'm guessing it happened during January? Idk, still funny as hell xD (the 69 one)

I like this thread..
As I always say: "Rawr"
Quote by zalak
I'm guessing it happened during January? Idk, still funny as hell xD (the 69 one)

I like this thread..

Yea, Im just trying to be an ass... Make it look like he is lying and such
Quote by Guitardude19

you ass!
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
^ Oh, in that case have a cookie.. Better yet take the jar because this thread needs more material.. (hands over mystical jar of cookies)
As I always say: "Rawr"
Quote by Vagabond21
I guess the worst part of it was she sat there for like 10 seconds while I struggled to get free/breathe.

I guess she thought I was still trying to eat her out while she was on the phone.

haha big bottom?
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Quote by Guitardude19
Its May.....

you are retarted
Quote by Myxer
you are retarted

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. You clearly cant read or spell for that matter.

Quote by Guitardude19

If you look up further in the thread you would have seen the above.