It's nothing like the amp. If you want something close to a Bassman buy a Classic 30 or 50.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by stradivari310
It's nothing like the amp. If you want something close to a Bassman buy a Classic 30 or 50.

Well, I already have the pedal and I've been playing with it for about 6 months.

I was debating between this pedal and an EQ pedal, but I went with this one because not only did it have EQ settings (granted, there is only bass, mid and high, but I'm not obsessive about having 374 bands of EQ), but a gain control as well.

IMO, this pedal gives me a sharp clean sound and also sounds great with my modded TS-9/808.

I've never heard the sound of an original Bassman amp, but I don't think this pedal sounds bad at all.
I mainly play though a huge PA system at church, but my personal amp is a Crate GX-65.
I'd like to see how the pedal performs through a tube amp. However I'm sure it definitely improves your current setup.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by stradivari310
I'd like to see how the pedal performs through a tube amp. However I'm sure it definitely improves your current setup.

It definitely does. But i do agree with most criticisms that it is a bit over-priced at $149.00...