any good?

my friend has one and he showed me the super-gain setting, which i thought would be good for the hardcore/metal stuff i play
Sorry, can't help you with that model. However, I still us a yamaha DG Stomp and think it is one of the best multi effects that "used" to be out there...it is now discontinued. Built like a tank and has very usable effects.

Quote by jcp42877
any good?

my friend has one and he showed me the super-gain setting, which i thought would be good for the hardcore/metal stuff i play
Quote by damnedone
Sorry, can't help you with that model. However, I still us a yamaha DG Stomp and think it is one of the best multi effects that "used" to be out there...it is now discontinued. Built like a tank and has very usable effects.

A'men to that my friend!!

Used to own one of them and then sold it for a ridiculously low price on flea bay!! how stupid!! i really miss it!!
They sell them alongside Encore guitars in the Argos catalogue, I wouldn't get your hopes up.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
My drummer has one he uses for when he noodles around on a guitar. It's not bad as an "at home" practice tool, but is utterly worthless for anything else.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
The Magicstomp from Yamaha is like the secret weapon all guitarist should have.

It's a discontinued product but there are still a few about in second hand market place.

Yamaha never realised just what it could do when you dig deep into the programming, which is pretty difficult and does need a computer to get anywhere.

I have created sounds from the magicstomp that just blow the regular "line 6" stuff out of the water.

If you ever wanted to sound like; Eric Johnson, Larry Carlton, Santana, Jimi Page, Metallica this device will do it all, everything from Pink Floyd to Wes Montgomery and more.

Contact me to find out more info or obtain demo free samples of patches for the magicstomp.

This small pedal rules as king in my opinion.

Dave
blissmusic@hotmail.com