Poll: Do you like iced tea?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like iced tea?
Yes!
39 74%
No!
8 15%
Haven't tried!
6 11%
Voters: 53.
Probably 90% of the time that I got to a restaurant, I get iced tea with my meal.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by Deagle-Eyes
Has to be... LIKE THE DRINK OF T3H 4N6315! (angels)

*dies*

Don't do that. Even jokingly. *shivers*

Srlsy 4 realz
Iced Tea is the shiznit! Jack in the Box and Sizzler have the best. whatever the hell they are using is the best kind
The best iced tea in the world is in Georgia, they call it "sweet tea". They brew it with the power of the sun! Wow, and you know it's good when a yank in PA has had it and remembered it!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
The best brand of Iced Tea is Arizona Sweet Tea.

I don't really like drinking sweet drinks with too much sugar anymore so I don't get it too often anymore but dam I like them.

I grew up in South Africa with a very British family and we had the usually tea time with crumpets and stuff so I enjoy tea, but Iced tea is just amazing kuz it's just iced tea that you don't have to wait 5 minutes for water to boil and drinking tea on hot days is just annoying.

Now the only time I buy it is for munchies when I'm high, it's like the best thing ever, except I just get the plain tea flavor because the flavored **** like lemon is horribly strong when I'm flying.
the whole concept is just twisted and wrong.
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
Home-made stuff is better.

My dad makes a killer brew.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
yup its tha shiz. Snapple, Tazo, and Arizona iced tea. they all kick ass!
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.