I was on the subway today at around 12pm, in Glasgow. At one stop 2 asian people came on. A man and a woman. They looked Islamic. PUT DOWN THE PITCH FORK! I'M NOT A ****ING RACIST.

They were communicating in sign language. But the thing that I found wierd was that the guy had one of those click-counter things. The same kind of thing that bouncers at night clubs use. He kept clicking it...irregularly.

I thought this was a bit wierd...maybe I'm just a hysterical idiot.

Opinions?
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
oh wow its not even 12 where i am. everyones still alive so dont worry about it.
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Quote by TheDudeman

Hahahaha. That's hilarious. Thanx. I was expecting answers like this. hahaha.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Glasgows full of dodgy feckers dude, i once saw this dude have a rap battle by himself on the tube, i'm prety sure they do it just to freak us out.
Quote by alkalineweeman
Glasgows full of dodgy feckers dude, i once saw this dude have a rap battle by himself on the tube, i'm prety sure they do it just to freak us out.

I just thought he might be using that counter thing to count people. There just didn't seem to be anyhting else he could have been counting....
Quote by neidnarb11890
His wife is deaf, hence the sign language
the clicker, he's counting how many times she makes a racist remark about you in sign language
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by ValoRhoads
His wife is deaf, hence the sign language
the clicker, he's counting how many times she makes a racist remark about you in sign language

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....hahahahaha.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Quote by GrEgUms1991
I would have been pretty freaked out, i get nervous around muslims for obvious reasons.

I don't. I travel with them everyday. It was the counter thing...and the sign language just seemed wierd too...
Quote by neidnarb11890
Quote by guitarist41
I don't. I travel with them everyday. It was the counter thing...and the sign language just seemed wierd too...

Yeh thats what i meant lol.

Ill see them on the bus with bags and that and im just like "uh oh"
he probably got one of those lynx clicker things, they were on lynx commercials a few years ago, my gay friend bought one and clicked it each time a guy looked at him.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by daytripper75
how exactly did they look islamic?

Th woman was in the get-up.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Can you not guess?

Did they have loads of bombs attached to their bodies?
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Quote by spider666
Did they have loads of bombs attached to their bodies?

How am i to know? lolol

Anywho, we all know what happens to terrorists in Scotland dont we
Quote by esther_mouse
he probably got one of those lynx clicker things, they were on lynx commercials a few years ago, my gay friend bought one and clicked it each time a guy looked at him.

years? more like months :p
Meh

Just be careful when they start ramming flaming cars full of flammable gas and nails into the subways next time
Quote by alkalineweeman

Please, welcome yourself to Coatbridge.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Moggan13
Meh

Just be careful when they start ramming flaming cars full of flammable gas and nails into the subways next time

burning cars, thats so 2007. its all about explosive port-a-loo's nowadays.

and meh,im half brummy @

i hate that half
how baked were you?
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by slann101
and meh,im half brummy @

i hate that half

What the **** did you just say!!????
Quote by Moggan13
What the **** did you just say!!????

the other halfs from the isle of wight. jesus christ, talk about a bad call from the last generation.
Quote by slann101
the other halfs from the isle of wight. jesus christ, talk about a bad call from the last generation.

I'm so sorry...
Quote by Moggan13
I'm so sorry...

it cool now lol

anyway, im going to stop derailing this thread. continue.
Quote by slann101
it cool now lol

anyway, im going to stop derailing this thread. continue.

Lol
Quote by UltraMatic4
okay first off...2 ASIANS looked ISLAMIC?

Buy a globe dumbass
Quote by alkalineweeman

lol

we were walking in glasgow (in some sort of enclosed tunnel) and a guy started banging the polothene wall and shouting

he said, sorry, its the women that 'take the piss out of me'

there were no women present
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
Quote by UltraMatic4
okay first off...2 ASIANS looked ISLAMIC?

The Middle East is in Asia dumbass.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Quote by TheDudeman

I don't even have to watch that to know it's the advertisement for Harold and Kumar II.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.