So I was in science class today and as I got to left, I realized that a peice of gum was stuck to my trousers (round the groin). It was obvious it had got stuck during the lesson. Thankfully it was the last lesson so I had to walk home whilst holding my Sports bag around the area.

Does anyone have any tips on how to get this off?
Or will I have to buy new trousers?

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
who cares how to get it out... the only queston im asking is how the f*ck it got there!
yup its a sig... yeaaah..
Whack your clouts in the freezer for a few hours, then it "should" crunch off..

I chew gum all the time, but i dispose of it properly, unlike the oiks who stick it anywhere.

It was quite depressing yesterday, me and a friend (Both of us have hair below our sholders) were walking behind this girl, who was maybe 13 or 14, who had a really tight ponytail, taht was curly, and there was this glob of gum stuck into it, its really, really sad.

FREEZER!

Try it.
thing is it looks really dodgy....(white splat)

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
i grow sod in my front yard, ITS GRASS! yea those mother phukers that leave their gum on the ground and desks, and chairs...they need 15 lashes each offense, cuz im tired of draggin that **** onto my carpet
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG550

Vox AD30VT
only leaves white mark if you have that kind of deoderent...some don't leave any marks
what the heck is a "trouser"?
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Quote by MangeRamone
what the heck is a "trouser"?

It's what us british people call 'pants'.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
whoever put it there must either have good aim or ur jus numb on ur balls....
Quote by Vagabond21
I pull out, I hear this noise. It sounded like a trumpet, kazoo, and a fart. It felt like one of those dryers used in restrooms, on my dick. It was the largest queef known to man. I proceeded to say "Someone needs a queef muffler"
oh, i see
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp