The left side, its horrible. Whenever I swallow it really hurts. This isn't a normal sore throat, I think I hurt my throat goofing around with friends in a funny voice lol. Any remedies for hurt throat tissue? I took Nyquil last night and it helped sooo much. Maybe I'll just get some Dayquil.
We're only strays.
maybe you should!
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Keep an eye on other symptoms, especially fever and headache.

But if NyQuil works, then DayQuil should work, too.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
Keep an eye on other symptoms, especially fever and headache.

But if NyQuil works, then DayQuil should work, too.

Well thats what I meant about it not being a normal sore throat. Its definitely not from a fever or a cold. I think its just damaged.

Honey helps to but I'm not eating honey all day. I'd totally get sick. I'm not a bear.
We're only strays.
If you know what a nail through your throat feels like, you have bigger problems.
Quote by the strikes
Banned for giving me a laugh!

Quote by nrc141
another fine example of natural selection not quite working fast enough...

Quote by Twist of fate
Oh Jesus haha
I can't wait for the day we can make superbombs from amp

^You player twist of fate!
have you been cumming blood lately that might be the cause

Emotion = true music

Gear

Vantage 718dt-1
Epi Special II
Crate V Series 212 18w
Fuzz Factory
MXR Phase 90
Oh and I forgot to mention that last night whenever I swallowed I'd feel something going down, like I was swallowing small amounts of blood from it. Is that possible?
We're only strays.
I also have a sore throat at the mo, feels like im swallowing pins everytime. Tried all sorts of stuff, sprays, lozanges, lem sip paracetomol. gonna get some salt and see if gargling that helps. good luck, this thing is driving me nuts.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Oh and I forgot to mention that last night whenever I swallowed I'd feel something going down, like I was swallowing small amounts of blood from it. Is that possible?

Obviously I only have your description, but if its so bad that its possibly bleeding, go to your doctors, pronto.
Quote by I am Samuel
Obviously I only have your description, but if its so bad that its possibly bleeding, go to your doctors, pronto.

I'd be able to tell if it was that bad, and its not. Its just driving me nuts, to quote Blues.
We're only strays.
metal detector
Quote by sargasm
I like to draw pictures of penises everywhere.

It makes me feel like a big man.

Proud owner of a fender deluxe player's strat - honey blonde/maple neck Here it is

Member of the Stratocaster Lovers Group
Quote by Evil Team
If you know what a nail through your throat feels like, you have bigger problems.

Yeah, you're pretty fucking mettle!
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by CryingAlone
have you been cumming blood lately that might be the cause

is that a cannibal corpse ref? as i was just about to say the thread title reminds me of one of their songs
i got the same thing. i think it's because the campus custodial folks decided to cut the grass today and I have a massive grass allergy. so i decided to take a couple decongestants an anti histimine and an excedrin. i also found that drinking boiling hot tea helps a lot.
GAS List:
Nothing
Quote by minibrowny
A hot syrupy liquid helps a sore throat. A hot, thick, gooey, sticky liquid...

Hot? Mine is just warm.

Does it come out steaming?
Quote by saxaxe
Mine does....

is that weird?

Mine goes through starship hulls....

and space marines.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Mine goes through starship hulls....

and space marines.

THAT'S hoe you got out of that cell! I told them not to give you hustlers!
Quote by SeveralSpecies
THAT'S hoe you got out of that cell! I told them not to give you hustlers!

Any scientist worth his weight in space books should know that its a bad idea to domesticate and study teenagers with acid semen!!

WHY DON'T THEY LISTEN TO RIPLEY
We're only strays.
I know that feeling, it is horrible. Just use some home remedys to try and clear your throat. I didn't do **** though, and it healed.
I think the first thing you should have done was not suck on a herpe infested dick.

Actually i know a girl that got herpes down her throat from doing that...*shivers in grossness*
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
That's what happends when you play with nails in your mouth!

Ask me, i know

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!