why do we have to discuss?

cant we not?
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
What's with all of the msn-news all of the sudden? Don't people feel the need for proper sources of information anymore?

That aside, I wish I got a free free-fall like that when I was young.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Thats messed up!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Mister.Y
What's with all of the msn-news all of the sudden? Don't people feel the need for proper sources of information anymore?

That aside, I wish I got a free free-fall like that when I was young.

I wanted a video, and google said "MSN faggot" because youtube had none.
They just kinda bounce off the sheet…

wow

Wait for the duct tape bandit… that’s hilarious!!!
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by metaldud536
I wanted a video, and google said "MSN faggot" because youtube had none.

Ah, well okay, just this once, I'll allow it.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
i like the sound of riding a yak to work...
but i baby throwin!! thats just awesome!
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Tossing babies should be an olympic sport. I mean if CURLING can make it...

Tr00f, I mean at least tossing babies is interesting. It can be a team event, one man to throw a baby as far as he can and two others holding a giant sheet and catching it. We can measure the achievement by overall distance of the baby thrown, the quality of the baby catch, whether the catch occurred at all and whether the baby survived.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
"Giant Yak"

What the hell?

Quote by freddaahh
Tr00f, I mean at least tossing babies is interesting. It can be a team event, one man to throw a baby as far as he can and two others holding a giant sheet and catching it. We can measure the achievement by overall distance of the baby thrown, the quality of the baby catch, whether the catch occurred at all and whether the baby survived.

Points deducted for injuries to the baby.
Quote by freddaahh

Amount of flips?
Quote by freddaahh

Yeah… ok, that’ll get big real quick
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

Lol at the duct tape bandit. He stole $15, got tackled by the shop assistant and arrested. That's what you get for wearing duct tape on your head.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Lol at the duct tape bandit. He stole $15, got tackled by the shop assistant and arrested. That's what you get for wearing duct tape on your head.

i just couldn't resist
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome