So i just heard some stuff by Agente Calavera, and its awesome http://www.myspace.com/agentecalavera

Anyone else into Mexican punk? What are some of the better ones in your opinion?
Punks not dead, it just smells like it...

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Sippin on Gin and Juice of the UG Hip-Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
hey i really like latino punk here are some awesome bands to check out:
Los crudos, sin orden, liberate, intifada, mugre, tropiezo, migra violenta,

though none of those bands are from mexico!
POLKA MADRE played here like a week ago. They're really nice kids. They said they'd book NESTOR MAKHNO a tour in Mexico. We might take them up on it at some point.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Ska-P, Si Senor, Genitallica, Resorte, Revolver, Los Magnificos

EDIT: some are more on the rock side
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Quote by labria86
Bye Sami. More pop punk.

http://www.myspace.com/byesamiband

i like i like

there is something about listening to music in a language you dont understand that i like, im not quite sure what it is but i dig it
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Last edited by BostonLacrosse at May 2, 2008,
Quote by mymuffisbig09
Panda

Well, if you guys are recommending Panda, then I'm going to go ahead and recommend Allison. They kinda lean towards the pop-punk/emo/rock side, but they're fun. I like 'em.

I know they're not from Mexico, but Depressing Claim's a pretty good band too.
omfg panda is not punk panda ra punch of loosers, they stool songs from green day my chemical romance, smashing pumpkinms , even allison
and allion is pop punk.....ew
wow...
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Quote by xxmcrgreendayxx
omfg panda is not punk panda ra punch of loosers, they stool songs from green day my chemical romance, smashing pumpkinms , even allison

Oi!

Anyways, yeah, I like Los Crudos. That's aboot it.
Quote by xxmcrgreendayxx

tell me this is a joke.

i don't mean the post, i mean the username
Quote by xxmcrgreendayxx

teach me the ways of the troll
Quote by werty22
Trolling was only cool when I did it.

tr00 that. werty's a man who knows how to troll a forum. *-)
mexican punk:
molotov
panda

other good punk in spanish: (bands)
tr3s de corazon- colombia
a77aque- argentina

good ska:
dr. krapula-colombia