I am just curious but what does it mean when someone says your a turkey on a rainy day?? I am sure this will develop some interesting responses!
you have AIDS.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Turkeys drown sometimes when it rains out. They are known to be one of the dumbest animals on the planet.
Quote by Jericho114
Turkeys drown sometimes when it rains out. They are known to be one of the dumbest animals on the planet.

I've heard that but have you ever tried hunting them? They get quite wily when they see a firearm!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by ValoRhoads
I've heard that but have you ever tried hunting them? They get quite wily when they see a firearm!

I'd like to see them dodge a bullet.
Quote by the strikes
Banned for giving me a laugh!

Quote by nrc141
another fine example of natural selection not quite working fast enough...

Quote by Twist of fate
Oh Jesus haha
I can't wait for the day we can make superbombs from amp

^You player twist of fate!
Turkeys look towards to the sky with their mouths open when it rains, or at least thats what cartoons taught me. And then they drown and die.

EDIT:
Apparently this myth isn't true.
http://science.howstuffworks.com/turkey-drown.htm
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by reaume140
you're adopted.

AiC avatar, SP song in your custom user title and a witty post.

Back to the thread... I have no idea.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Ok I just wondered and it look like I have my answer.
Its sounds like it is someone who talks alot of junk and they end up hanging themselves by it .
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. (Quote from Abraham Lincoln)
Not a clue, but the drowning suggestion above sounds funny
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
Quote by Evil Team

Normally it you wouldn't use a bullet, you'd use a shotgun. But that isn't the issue, you have to call them in and if they suspect that you are not a turkey for a second they cut and run! Also if you do shoot them, they don't always die right away! I am not kidding, You have to fight them after that! It's a bitch!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Evil Team

for some reason i cant help but picturie neo being a giant turkey when i read that
I always thought the human race was the stupidest thing to live. I'm sorry I'm sorry not the human race! I meant the Pit they are much dumber then anyone else on this planet.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2