Poll Options
View poll results: Does anyone know?
Yes
106 65%
No
58 35%
Voters: 164.
Page 1 of 2
Personally not for me! In particular the forums (i.e. The Pit )
Last edited by fender_696 at May 1, 2008,
yeah a load of my uni friends use it for tabs and news, some have accounts but don't go on the forums.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Yep. It is frowned upon in most societies.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Yes, some friends including one who uses this site...
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
i only have like one friend who comes on, other than that this isnt like ..aghh idk what to say.
Yeah, most people I know do. They have no idea what it is but they nkow I use it. I don't think I know any other UG'ers in the "Real World" though.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Yessums..they know
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
oh yeah plenty. i just wish my friends would use the searchbar a little more. i swear, we've had the same conversation at least 10 times.
I have a friend that used to have it as his homepage (which is how I originally found out about it), but he only used it for tabs and news. I got him to sign up for the forums, but he never uses them.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I know lots of guys who use tabs from here, none of them come on the forums (although a couple of my friends who don't even play guitar regularly read You Laugh You Lose).
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
A few people. I don't exactly go out into the street and shout out 'I AM A MEMBER OF ULTIMATE GUITAR!!!!' though.

I do. I find it quite useful in clearing a path through crowds.
Ya lots of people know I use UG. Big deal.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Most of my friends are musicians, so some of them use UG. I don't know their account names though.
i talk about it. its nothing to be secretive about.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
just one. he wasn't supposed to know, i'll be taking him down shortly.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
If any of you guys know Tazzlyn on here, I use to go to school with him.

I know there are a couple of other dudes from my school/area on here, but I don't know they're usernames.
I know people who use tabs but no one (as far as I'm aware) uses the forums.
Not really.

My sister knows that I have tabs on UG but she doesn't know that I use it for more than that...
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
One time at a local metal show, people were yelling "Do a Barrel roll!"

I almost went up to the ppl yelling and said "UG?" But, alas, I was to embarrassed.

So, no. Not really.
Yes, but very few people know I'm a big user/half-famous
I keep that under wraps. I'm not exactly proud of it.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by magnus_maximus
You're a girl and you're on UG. You're practically destined to be a UG Godess just for your gender.

Exactly! I dont want to be.. I have a private profile and dont have any body pictures and I intentionally bring up my boyfriend a lot to keep people a little less interested, but NOOO...

I mean, it's flattering, but it's also extremely irritating. I'm not a walking pair of tits, and the whole point of coming to this sight was musical discussion. My home is the B&A forum, but I've learned to accept the fact that I will be bombarded no matter what and so I come to the Pit more freely now.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by vintage x metal
Exactly! I dont want to be.. I have a private profile and dont have any body pictures and I intentionally bring up my boyfriend a lot to keep people a little less interested, but NOOO...

I mean, it's flattering, but it's also extremely irritating. I'm not a walking pair of tits, and the whole point of coming to this sight was musical discussion. My home is the B&A forum, but I've learned to accept the fact that I will be bombarded no matter what and so I come to the Pit more freely now.

You know that to most of the internet you are, right?
Quote by GrEgUms1991
The only people which use this site that i know only use it for tabs.

+1

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Page 1 of 2