hey, i have now chosen the guitar im gonna get (epiphone g400 custom), but i like the colour but i really want a black one.
does anyone know where to et one, or can you contact epiphone or something?
This next band asked me to read this 'Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Molly Hatchet all had sex and now please welcome their two-headed baby 'Tenacious D '

myspace.com/dinosaur_sandwich
Go to an Epiphone dealer and ask them to order you a black one.
Don't get black! You will regret it later on when you want to buy another guitar. I first bought a Les Paul Custom Black, and then I wanted a Maverick F-1, but I could only find it in black so I had to dive on it. Now, I want a Schecter Baritone guitar....and they only come in black, so I'm screwed!
i thought this thread was gonna be something like "I'm black. will i be able to play guitar?"

but i don't think epiphone do a G-400 in black, other than the Goth model. I've honestly only ever seen them in cherry red.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
I don't know if it comes in black. That's the one that looks like Angus' '61 SG, it may only come in red
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Don't get black! You will regret it later on when you want to buy another guitar. I first bought a Les Paul Custom Black, and then I wanted a Maverick F-1, but I could only find it in black so I had to dive on it. Now, I want a Schecter Baritone guitar....and they only come in black, so I'm screwed!

gosh... it's only a color

and i agree with pwrmax, just go to an epiphone dealer and ask if they can order one in black
yes and then General Motors started using new colors besides black to get customers from Ford... and it worked! +Ford supported the Nazi's
Quote by jett12
yes and then General Motors started using new colors besides black to get customers from Ford... and it worked! +Ford supported the Nazi's

what about volkswagen?

edit: wait a second.. have I accidentally stumbled upon ultimate-car.com?

i suppose you could get the G-400 refinished.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Quote by deluxity
gosh... it's only a color

and i agree with pwrmax, just go to an epiphone dealer and ask if they can order one in black

Its only a colour...ITS ONLY A COLOUR!! ITS NOT JUST A COLOUR....ITS BLACK!!!! I'M NOT BLACK!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH...I@M ANGRY! Plah