i recently retubed my classic 30 due to a really bad feedback problem. It's fixed it a little bit of it but it's still got some feedback. is this normal for the amp, (i pretty much maxed out the gain and volume and played a little and got some feedback when i stop)

the feedback gets really bad when i plug in my english muff'n or my tubescreamer. I have the drive on 0 and the tone and level on around 7-10 on the ts and on my amp the gain is at 10 and the volume is at 1 and anything past 2 makes it go into intense feedback. does this happen to anyone else (more feedback when you plug in a tubescreamer or another pedal)

i really like this amp but the feedback makes me not want it anymore

last, does anyone know how much i could get for this used if worst comes to worst?

thanks
are you using a strat?
You might have microphonic pickups.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
are you using a strat?
You might have microphonic pickups.

i dont think that a strat would relly do it cuz i dont have noise cancelling p ups and i can walk right up to my amp gain on ten volume ten w/o any feedback, its my les paul that gives me feedback troubles, same goes for my schecter, you might wanna just take a step back from the amp, maybe sheild your guitar(what im thnkin about doing my les paul)
Gear:
too much to list

Soldering iron:15 dollars
Amp kit: 500 dollars
solder: 5 dollars
Burning the crap outta your fingers: priceless
Quote by mercinariesgtr
i dont think that a strat would relly do it cuz i dont have noise cancelling p ups and i can walk right up to my amp gain on ten volume ten w/o any feedback, its my les paul that gives me feedback troubles, same goes for my schecter, you might wanna just take a step back from the amp, maybe sheild your guitar(what im thnkin about doing my les paul)

Microphonic =/= regular pickup noise

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by blue_strat
What happens when you back off on the gain and turn up the volume?

the feedback goes away....

Quote by mercinariesgtr

maybe sheild your guitar(what im thnkin about doing my les paul)

?what is that

i have a rg with two dimarzio humbuckers so would sheilding them help? the single coil produces almost no feedback
Try a different outlet/guitar/cord to make sure it's the amp that is causing the problem.

It might not even be the amp.
i've tried other outlets/chords but i can't try other guitars becasue i only own one and all my friends own crappy guitars

do you think the shop that sold me it would let me bring it back and try out other guitars on it? i bought it around 5 months ago