ok, im wondering if its better to buy a vox tonelab le and run it thru my bandit 112 or sell the bandit and buy a orange TT combo?

sorry for the horrible grammar
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Buy the Orange.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Buy the Orange.

+1

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2
Quote by Untitled001
What do you play?

everything from metal to blues
Quote by Entendu
Since when do they make Tiny Terror combos?

since last summer i think^^
Buy the TT.

NOW!
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
aww dude that's sick. Definitely get the TT combo. The head sounds great, I got to play it for like 2 hours at a local shop. Just looked it up on the orange website and the combo comes with a Celestion G12H-30 so seriously get it. It's a great amp
Quote by Entendu
aww dude that's sick. Definitely get the TT combo. The head sounds great, I got to play it for like 2 hours at a local shop. Just looked it up on the orange website and the combo comes with a Celestion G12H-30 so seriously get it. It's a great amp

yea so i've heard, but i cant try it out is it worth taking the chance?
get the TT
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
yea definitely. It's very versatile. Trust me it is worth taking the chance. Check Humbucker Music and eBay.