Already (I got my other one not more than 3 weeks ago )

But, It will be a while, as I plan on getting a decent Tube Amp first (So dont bother!)

I figured with my current guitar, its more of a metal type guitar (Which it is, and I like it that way) But, I think for my next one (Hopefully) I'm thinking about either a Strat (OR a RR3, but, that aint exactly versitile, but man, it's awesome looking)

So, Along that budget of say around $700-800, Here's what I was thinking (I dont have the tools to really custom build so, dont mention that) Loosely (Okay, Pretty closely based off of Morello's Soul Power guitar (Which, I personally Think is awesome Plus, That's how I'd want mine anyways )

Standard MIM Strat (Well, Why not?) Not a Fat Strat (There ugly, yet a Standard is cool... Dunno why I hate the fat Strat) (Either Black or Bule)

Then, The reason I would probably go this route, To get my hands on the guts (And do some work... I would feel VERY bad for doing that on a guitar like the RR3) I would like to do some modding, and Do it myself, hey, I consider it learning.

So, Let the modding thoughts begin.

First things first (Of things I would WANT to do)
Chrome Pickgaurd (I like Shiny Things!)
New Pickups (I read the Soul Power guitar has the Noiseless in the M/N Positions, and a SD Hot Rails in the Bridge... I look at it as the best of both worlds (From what I read, a Single sized Humbucker (BINGO! Right what I want!)
Obviously then, Pickup covers in black for the Other two.
Kill Switch (Thing I hate about my current guitar, Inability to kill it (One Volume knob, Plus, Its my only guitar, so I dont wanna mess around... YET!)
Then Possibly, If Money is left over (Gotta get a case to!) a set of new tuners (For piece of mind)

Now, It doesnt sound like alot, But what do you guys think? Is it worth it? Is there anything to advanced (Doesnt look like it)

(BTW, I ask now as I'll most likely be gone all summer, so, thats why im asking now)
Life is like an Empty Box, there could be something exciting in it at first look, but upon further review, well, it's empty.

If you ain't got the cash in hand don't even think about it. Think more about the music and less about the equipment.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Well you've certainly got all areas covered. You have similar ideas to me so I can't complain.... But other than that, buy a Strat. I think everyone who wants versatility in their setup needs a Strat (Single coil!), a Les Paul, and an Ibanez or something similar, for all that shreddy goodness.
Quote by freshtunes
If you ain't got the cash in hand don't even think about it. Think more about the music and less about the equipment.

Read Bottom Line.

I know what your saying, But still.
Life is like an Empty Box, there could be something exciting in it at first look, but upon further review, well, it's empty.