This is my own problem...
Hey all, need some help... this butt pipe of a human being I used to call my friend has ****ed me over for the last time... I am currently at school, but I still have a grudge with him and yeah. I don't like to think about it though because it makes me mad because I have shown him respect all my life (I have known him that long) and I feel really disrespected. I am going back home on June 2nd, and I told him I was pissed beyond belief... what should I do? I know the logical thing would be to beat the **** out of him, but that has not worked out for anyone in the past, I'm also not looking to handle it calmly either... lol

Thanks,
Mike

I need advice for that, I am willing to help those in need of advice or guidance through life...

Mike
Massacre Deicide
TL;DR

Rub some dirt on it Nancy.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by MassacreDeicide
This is my own problem...
Hey all, need some help... this butt pipe of a human being I used to call my friend has ****ed me over for the last time... I am currently at school, but I still have a grudge with him and yeah. I don't like to think about it though because it makes me mad because I have shown him respect all my life (I have known him that long) and I feel really disrespected. I am going back home on June 2nd, and I told him I was pissed beyond belief... what should I do? I know the logical thing would be to beat the **** out of him, but that has not worked out for anyone in the past, I'm also not looking to handle it calmly either... lol

Thanks,
Mike

I need advice for that, I am willing to help those in need of advice or guidance through life...

Mike
If that's logical, I'm glad I live by illogical decisions...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Cut your ties, leave him alone. He's not worth your time.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by Just Andrew
If that's logical, I'm glad I live by illogical decisions...

+1
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Buttpipe? Ok.

+349234723462457234
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
why does it seem that no one has balls anymore?

Because you touch yourself at night.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I would kick his ass. If another guy had sex with me, he would not live to see another day.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Figure this one out yourself,we have no clue what he did so you're going to get even less serious advice than usual. Which there isn't usually much in the Pit.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
invite him to ur house to play guitar brake a string and choke him with it its as logical as ever and easy
You didn't tell us what he did........
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
he had sex with my now ex girlfriend, and then he had the balls to come to my house the next day and apoligize
Massacre Deicide
bare a.ss fart on his pillow...it will give him pink eye
biological warfare at its finest
incubus rocks my world
Quote by MassacreDeicide
he had sex with my now ex girlfriend, and then he had the balls to come to my house the next day and apoligize

Oh now that you say that...why couldnt there just be an orgy?
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
wat he doo
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808