here is the item http://www.guitarcenter.com/DigiTech-Jimi-Hendrix-Experience-Pedal-103120432-i1124383.gc

The question I have is, Can you use the wah pedal like a normal wah wah pedal or not, alot of help would be appreciated, I really want it to get the hendrix sound, I dont know much about wah pedals so help would be appreciated
Guitar's I own Epiphone Les Paul(black), Jackson randy rhoads (Js033r I think not sure black), Some crappy esteban acoustic guitar
No idea, but a decent fuzz + a decent wah + maybe a univibey thing > Digitech Hendrix.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
yeah well i dont really have all that money I am only 17 thats the problem, but i saw some videos of it being used and it sounds pretty good
Guitar's I own Epiphone Les Paul(black), Jackson randy rhoads (Js033r I think not sure black), Some crappy esteban acoustic guitar
Oright, you really wanna try it out before you get it, and you'll find the answer to your question by doing that.

I doubt you can use it as a normal wah, btw.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
200 dollars!? What a ripoff. None of the sound clips sounded close, either. The one for little wing sounded decent but its not like that requires a ton of effects to get.
"In peaceful sedation I lay half awake, and all of the panic inside starts to fade. Hopelessly drifting, bathing in
if you are going to spend 200 dollars get either a Teese Real McCoy Picture wah and a Fuzz Face. I think that will put you at $300?
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

would i be able to still get the sound if i get a dunlop or dunlap sorry for spelling jimi hendrix wah pedal its like 129.99 guitar center caries that also
theres also this one i am looking at the slash wah pedal by dunlop
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dunlop-SW-95-Crybaby-Slash-Wah-Pedal-103667531-i1124404.gc which would be best to get the hendrix digitech, hendrix dunlop or slash dunlop, I basiclly want a wah pedal
if you want a wah, vox v847, or dunlop original crybaby, those are literally the wahs that hendrix used, not sure if thats what youre looking for tho....
Vox unless you can afford a clyde.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
i decided to get the slash, actually i purchased the the slash dunlop last night, and it works good and I like it, i actually got it cheap somehow because the cashier gave me an extra 70 or 80 bucks back somehow by mistake