Page 1 of 2
does anyone think about how they want their funeral to be?

In my will i want to say that i want to be buried holding the guitar i had last bought.

just think about how long that guitar would be in your coffin, and if someone robbed your grave they would get a sweet, really old guitar.
Rewarding grave-robbers is not cool. The Egyptians did it and look what became of them.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I want mine to be old Irish wake style.
Everyone sitting up smokin' pipes with the corpse, getting locked on stout and snuffin' it up.
Quote by fenderdude06
does anyone think about how they want their funeral to be?

In my will i want to say that i want to be buried holding the guitar i had last bought.

just think about how long that guitar would be in your coffin, and if someone robbed your grave they would get a sweet, really old guitar.

Actually, it would be crushed.

The pressure of 6ft of dirt crushed coffins over time.

At my funeral, I wanna be put on a small, burning ship with all my possessions and be pushed out to sea.

Viking Funeral FTW.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I would randomly kick on the track from that one space moviethat goes "duuuuuuuun DUuuuuuuuun DUUUuuuuuuuuuuun DUN DUNNNNN bum bum bum bum bum."

And my casket would slowly begin to open.
yeah thats a rediculously stupid guitar. and why woulud you want your most recent one? you would want your oldest one. idiot.

but yeah i wouldnt get buried.
No. That's a bit morbid, isn't it.

I wanna be cremated to prevent being buried alive, though...
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
i would have a closed casket funeral so people would think im in there but i wont BE instead ill be hanging down from the ceiling on wires so it looks like im break dancing then id have the lights off and techno music playing with strobe lights ... id also pay John Stamos to appear at my funeral
Quote by Phill-Rock
No. That's a bit morbid, isn't it.
I wanna be cremated to prevent being buried alive, though...

How is being burnt alive any better than being buried alive?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
i want my coffin launched into orbit so spectators can watch me fly across the skyline...

and on the bottom of my coffin itll say

Communists can go **** themselves
Cremated while Flash by Queen is played over the greatfull deads PA system.

Otherwise, I'm not dying. Theirs no way to it.
I want to be put in my coffin with my feet on the pillow where my head would be,people to be aughing their asses off at the funeral,and for the casket to be filled with gunpowder,then catapulted into a volcanoe.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
i want my coffin launched into orbit so spectators can watch me fly across the skyline...

and on the bottom of my coffin itll say

Communists can go **** themselves

I would put a bumper sticker on the back that says:

"I break for meteors"
Quote by TisPyon
i would have a closed casket funeral so people would think im in there but i wont BE instead ill be hanging down from the ceiling on wires so it looks like im break dancing then id have the lights off and techno music playing with strobe lights ... id also pay John Stamos to appear at my funeral

I forgot who you stole that from; it was some comedian doing stand-up on Comedy Central. Way to go ace!
Quote by max355
Hating the 49rs is like hating the retarded kid in class.

The Cowboys, weed, and bass. My three loves
Quote by jeff541
yeah thats a rediculously stupid guitar. and why woulud you want your most recent one? you would want your oldest one. idiot.

but yeah i wouldnt get buried.

i don't see how wanting to be buried with the guitar that you had last recently played with makes me an idiot.
Quote by ZachisSuperCool
I forgot who you stole that from; it was some comedian on doing stand-up on Comedy Central. Way to go ace!

Sounds like something Dan Tosh would say.
Quote by Cyberbob
I want mine to be old Irish wake style.
Everyone sitting up smokin' pipes with the corpse, getting locked on stout and snuffin' it up.

Same here, i want my coffin propped up in the corner, loud music playing, everyone drinking, having fun, and remembering the good times.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Well, I'd prefer to be pushed over a cliff, guitar in hand and all that. And then, when people think it's all over, I'd come from behind them, going all "What's going on?". When I see the looks on their faces, I'll be ready to die for real. Shotgun mouthwash in front of a huge crowd ftw.

Yes, I just had a drink or two.
Quote by bakk
Hi,
I have been pickin' up some Arabic radio signal things. Every time I turn up my Amp, this crazy Imam starts messing up my chords.

Proud owner of a 1987 Kramer Baretta I w/ spider Guitart.
lol my ideas from Nick Swardson sry if i offended you by "stealing" it lol
I'd probably like to be creamated. The ideal song I'd want to have at my funeral is probably To live is to Die.
What's the difference, you're dead.

Cheap and easy: feed me to the pigs.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Bubonic Chronic

There's one way to think about it.
I dont want a funeral with my body is a casket for everyone to see. I think that is the most mortifying thing ever.. to have your corpse about and have people staring at it as if it means something. My body is only my tool with which I express what is me. After I'm dead, my body has no use. Visuals have no substance
I'd rather donate my body to research and have my funeral without my corpse present.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by break-me-in
How is being burnt alive any better than being buried alive?

Quicker.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by fenderdude06

yeah, and rotten from the decaying corpse holding it.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by Twist of fate
I want to be wearing the most offensive metal shirt on the planet

I cum blood?
Quote by max355
Hating the 49rs is like hating the retarded kid in class.

The Cowboys, weed, and bass. My three loves
funeral? i plan to live forever i dunno about u guys
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
I want to be cremated. And I'd like Street Spirit by radiohead to be played.
yeah, I want "Home" by the foo fighters played at my funeral... then I want to be burried with my epiphone g-400 signed by great white.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

my best friends wants to be dangles like a puppet and be the door greater to **** with people. i laffed so hard when i got a visual. Me, I want to be burried in my everyday cloths with my cds and my RR3. I cant decide what song I want to play during the funeral tho. Voice of the Soul by Death?? prolly

Quote by \Powerslave/
I'd probably like to be creamated. The ideal song I'd want to have at my funeral is probably To live is to Die.

that would be awesome
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Last edited by rebeltildeth87 at May 2, 2008,
actually i have.

id love it if all of my guitars were arranged around the casket. black roses and candles scattered about too.
instead of some preachy preacher doing the talking, id have someone close to me run the show. id like it if the person running the show invited my friends and family to talk about what i did in life. and then i'd want a band (some people i knew of course) to play something at the part where they're standing around in the cemetary.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic

"Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion"

Anyways, due to the constant deaths occurring in my school district, yes, the thought of my own funeral has popped into my mind. (If I were to die in young age, tonight, tomorrow, a year, etc...) My wake would be open casket, and I'd just be wearing casual clothes. My pair of cutoff black denim shorts, and a Nine Inch Nails "And All That Could Have Been" shirt. Converse. In the coffin, I want my Squire with me, because it's my most played (and first) guitar, along with my hacky sack and wearing my skally-cap/golf cap.
Then, I want a public cremation of some sort. Or, semi-public. But, I want to be cremated WITH my guitar (for spiritual reasons), with "Over The Hills And Far Away" by Zeppelin playing over the speakers. Then, in the very end, I want my ashes spread, somewhere, once again, for spiritual reasons. Or in multiple places. Who knows. And, while my ashes are being spread, I want "Tuesday's Gone" by Skynyrd to be playing. It's the only way to go.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
They weren't homeless they were just Grunge.
I was just talking about my funeral today.
I was saying how I hate those people who are like "Don't cry at my funeral, celebrate my life"
That is stupid and almost impossible. You try going to someone close to yous funeral and not cry. I wouldn't be able to do it and I don't expect others to do it for me.
I want people to ball their eyes out at my funeral. I want my best friend, my brother and if I get married or have kids, them as well, to get up and talk about me. Their favorite stories involving me.
Then I would want some epic song, that I'm yet to decide on, to be played.
If I die while I'm still at school, which I really hope I don't, I want one of those funerals where almost your entire grade goes. I went to one of them, and it was nice to see how many people cared enough to go.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I would randomly kick on the track from that one space moviethat goes "duuuuuuuun DUuuuuuuuun DUUUuuuuuuuuuuun DUN DUNNNNN bum bum bum bum bum."

And my casket would slowly begin to open.

strange I know what song you're talking about and also, I lol'd sooo hard
Page 1 of 2