Just got my new Fender Tele 72 reissue today..Got a few packs of ernie balls too..Is it worth the hassle to change the stings from the stock bullets..I have done so many times on acoustic but not on electic..Would the ernie balls be slicker than the stocks?
Damien Rice === Legend
Stock strings usually suck but it's really up to you. It's not that hard to change strings on an electric. Just be sure to check your intonation since it's new.
D:
Signature.
The EBs would probably be better, but if you're new to electric, I doubt you'd notice much of a difference unless the gauge is different or the stocks strings are already really old and rusty.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
exact one i was watchin when i noticed my guitar has no back cover or anything...jus 6 holes
Damien Rice === Legend
not rocket science man. Remove old strings. Then reverse that process and proceed to put new strings on.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by guitarguy182
Just got my new Fender Tele 72 reissue today..Got a few packs of ernie balls too..Is it worth the hassle to change the strings from the stock bullets..I have done so many times on acoustic but not on electric..Would the ernie balls be slicker than the stocks?

I have fixed the flaws in your post

and yes, it would be worth it.

Stock strings suck.