Yesterday morning I got out of Biology and went to my locker and I was bored so I stupidly started etching a penis on the locker under mine which belongs to one of my friends. Yeah so I was etching it out with my fingernail. Then supervision saw me and I had to go there for a long time. Today I got called up and now I'm suspended for one day. My parents got really mad and are pissed off. So yeah now I'm grounded and can't do anything. I think I shouldn't have gotten suspended I felt as if a Detention or Saturday School would have been enough as I buffed it out with my jacket and it's not there anymore. I don't know though. What has The Pit gotten suspended for?
You deserved it.
I got suspended for asking my teacher if her shower gel irritates her crotch.

We've all made mistakes.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Giving a teacher the finger.

Putting my bare butt on a school bus window.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
You should draw a wang in a Bible or something so God forgives you.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Pics or it didn't happen.

edit: Just read it. I've gotten suspended twice. Once for a fight, and another time for drinking.
When I was in high school, I was suspended for 2 days because I had too much advance on other students.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
For telling people the only way to get off my death list was to relinquish their soul.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
If the drawing was: a) small, then read this reply:

The supervisor probably thought you were trying to draw your penis on his locker or something

If the drawing was: b) pretty big, the read this reply:

The supervisor probably thought you were trying to draw your penis on his locker or something, and lying is a big no no at school, so its no wonder why you got suspended.
Last edited by The Spoon at May 1, 2008,
Pills.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Quote by SkyValley
You should draw a wang in a Bible or something so God forgives you.

Thats so bad on so many levels,

You sound like the guy from Superbad
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Bad luck. My mate drew some phallic images on his GCSE paper and he just got a letter home though I suppose he had finished school so they couldn't kick him out.
Yeah it sucks. Stupid little mistake I should have just not done it. Reminds me of those times when I wish I would have just stayed quiet.
setting my hair on fire during the talent show(in which my band was playing at the time lol). an entire week lol. so then i set it on fire again when i got out, took a picture, copied it like 50 times, and plastered it to my principals car.
Quote by Lunchbox362
setting my hair on fire during the talent show(in which my band was playing at the time lol). an entire week lol. so then i set it on fire again when i got out, took a picture, copied it like 50 times, and plastered it to my principals car.

Wow thats insane
i asked my teacher if she had PMS

...she told me to take my hat off! thats insane!!!
Too tired and lazy to bother with a sig, Sorry.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Superbad.

remember that thread, "we're like superbad"? with that guy vyper. (the night of my banning.) i don't take kindly to superbad impostors.
I've never been suspended, but I can spend a night in Juve for prank calling a 70 year old Social Studies teacher.

The conversation went like this:

"Hello? Is this Rudolf Raines?"
"Yes"
"YOU'RE OLD!"
*click*
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Punched a guy out.
Said "Well, this is just fucking bullshit." when I didn't understand something.
I was sent out too many times, teacher got sick of sending me out, so I got suspended.
Tried exploding markers in a microwave.

...All were in grade 7. Lawlz.
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Quote by bendystraw
remember that thread, "we're like superbad"? with that guy vyper. (the night of my banning.) i don't take kindly to superbad impostors.

We don't take kindly to people who don't take kindly...

... now Skeeter, he ain't hurtin' nobody
never got suspended.

true story.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
i drew a big veiny **** on my friends dragon drawling during art and got -5 points on my project.
Are you still allowed to eat foods shaped like dicks? If not, that sucks man, all the best foods are shaped like dicks.
Quote by Alterationsgtrs
While watching Scooby Doo

Velma- Jinkies, I lost my glasses
Me- Oh they're right here (while furiously masturbating)

1st. your sexual orientation is in question for "etching" dicks.
2nd. stop watching superbad because it sucked.

I got a 3 day suspension for riding with a dude who stole a teachers computer. i got suspended for 3 days and got 3 saturday detentions. I was suspended another time for plagurism on an english report that i didnt plagurise.
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by The Spoon
If the drawing was: a) small, then read this reply:

The supervisor probably thought you were trying to draw your penis on his locker or something

If the drawing was: b) pretty big, the read this reply:

The supervisor probably thought you were trying to draw your penis on his locker or something, and lying is a big no no at school, so its no wonder why you got suspended.

LMAO!

thats great...
Quote by Retrobution
What has The Pit gotten suspended for?
I got suspenders for my trousers.

... wait, WHAT? Suspended? Oh that's different. Nvm, only morons get suspended.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
A gave my latin teacher the finger when she was walking away but she saw me in a mirror, epic fail.

Another time I made fun of my biology teacher who was in a wheel chair because of ms and she heard me.
Quote by max355
Hating the 49rs is like hating the retarded kid in class.

The Cowboys, weed, and bass. My three loves
Quote by cedaguol
You must be like that guy from Superbad lol xD

I was thinking that too, I think TS has a bad problem.
my friend got kicked out of Media for saying he had a "throbbing shlong"

true story!
Quote by Retrobution
Yesterday morning I got out of Biology and went to my locker and I was bored so I stupidly started etching a penis on the locker under mine which belongs to one of my friends. Yeah so I was etching it out with my fingernail. Then supervision saw me and I had to go there for a long time. Today I got called up and now I'm suspended for one day. My parents got really mad and are pissed off. So yeah now I'm grounded and can't do anything. I think I shouldn't have gotten suspended I felt as if a Detention or Saturday School would have been enough as I buffed it out with my jacket and it's not there anymore. I don't know though. What has The Pit gotten suspended for?

Supervision? What, are you in elementary school!? The hell...

I was standing by the door to our classroom last year when the teacher opened the door. It bumped into my foot, he said I kicked it, and I got suspended for a day. Stupid Jewish teacher.
What a dick.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.