So, I'm in this women's studies class, and I've skipped at least three weeks of class so I could party more. I told the professor that I have mono, and she totally fell for it. Now I feel kind of bad... so my question is, Is anyone else gonna get hammered tonight? Or is it just me?
Quote by john_bosma
So, I'm in this women's studies class, and I've skipped at least three weeks of class so I could party more. I told the professor that I have mono, and she totally fell for it. Now I feel kind of bad... so my question is, Is anyone else gonna get hammered tonight? Or is it just me?

Just you....don't lie...it's not nice...But then again...I don't know why you would take Women's studies for
It's ****ing thursday. Come back tomorrow.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by 365_days_gone
Lying is sin...so yes, you are a terrible person. But repent, and earn Gods grace and love.

Wow..
As I always say: "Rawr"
I was going to get hammered tonight. Then I found out a terrible person like you was getting hammered so I decided against it.

You bastard.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by 365_days_gone
Lying is sin...so yes, you are a terrible person. But repent, and earn Gods grace and love.

aka tits of gtfo
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Thought this was gonna be interesting. I guess not.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by john_bosma

kinda threw a curve ball there at the end.. you deserve a beer or two just for that..
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
I guess the real question is, Am I a total toolbox for taking Women's Studies? or Am I a genius because now if they pull that **** on me I can use their arguments against them?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I was going to get hammered tonight. Then I found out a terrible person like you was getting hammered so I decided against it.

You bastard.

He IS a terrible person, just for making you not want to drink.