does any know if there are any problems with this amp in terms of breaking down or parts the brakedown after a while some people claim it is a horrible amp they say it constantley braks and the send it to get fixed

GOOD AMP OR BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a peavey valveking half stack for about 2 years and I've gigged with it about 15 times and its held up pretty well....the sound is really great if you play with humbuckers...I havent had any problems with it...but I would recommend a noise gate or something of that sort because you tend to get a lot of buzz when you go up to around 7

but overall its an awesome amp
Question regarding the valvekings: Is the reverb tank (I think its the reverb tank...the thing in the back with white and red cords connected to it) supposed to have loose screws? Like mine has only 2 screws with 4 slots and they are loose. I just dont want to **** it up by tightening it...

As for build quality, mine seems sturdy enough. No breakdowns so far, just dont drop it down the stairs or something.
Quote by mash71

As for build quality, mine seems sturdy enough. No breakdowns so far, just dont drop it down the stairs or something.

lol , obviously .

The ValveKing's a pretty good amp, I'm saving for the head .
I've head the halfstack for about a year and a half, no problems so far.
Quote by HxCori<3
you sir, are the ultimate UG stereotype, praise a not so good metal player, zakk, put down other peoples playing, seriously say I WAS GONAA PLAYZ SOME UBER LEEDS LOZLOERLS~1!!!11!, and then critique epiphones as if there worth a second glance