This is a game I was taught a long time ago, I was 15 when I first played it and I still remember it, almost five years later. It is a truly wonderful game!

It basically starts like this: Find six people, minimum, preferably six people who can handle their drink. Place them around a table with the three facing the other three, and at the top, the leader, or the judge (bartender).

The judge has two bottles of whiskey under the table (One if you don't want to vomit) and pours each participant a single shot of whiskey and encourages them to drink up, free of charge.
He then picks the person to his left, i.e, it goes clockwise, and asks that person to repeat this simple phrase;
#1: "One fat hen." - If that person says anything at all that is any way different, say for instance, one large hen, or two fat hen, or one fat hens, then that person has to drink another shot of whiskey, but! He not only has to pay for that shot, but he has to pay for everyone else to have a shot as well! That money goes to a little kitty that the judge has in his pocket!
Following this, the next person in the clockwise position has to say the same thing, without slip up, and the judge does not repeat the phrase. He says it once at the beginning, and at the start of each round. The same phrase then passes round the whole audience until it reaches the judge once again.

He then says, 'well done lads, have another shot on me'. He pours another FREE shot of whiskey for his mates and tells them to say this;
#2: "One fat hen, a couple of ducks" - Once again, if anyone makes any alterations, no matter how small, he must drink another shot of whiskey and pay for it by giving it to the judge (Who is generally by the way, a bartender, hence the bottles of whiskey) The same phrase passes round the table once again as before and the phrase is not repeated. (By the way, the majority of people do not get these two simple sentences wrong at this early stage)

Another free shot is poured gladly and now you are welcome to either drink it, or save it! If you choose to save it, you can use it as a lifeline, if you make a mistake later on in the game, ie, you don't have to pay for that round.

So, at this stage, everyone should of had either one or two shots depending on the persons wishes and their stupidity!... And the judge then does the same thing again;
#3: "One fat hen, a couple of ducks, three brown beer." - Its important that people reach the target words accurately and with no slight changes in any of the wordings.
If everyone reaches their goal, they get a free round that they can choose to keep, or down!

Next, this is where it gets a little more interesting! The judge then chooses any one of the participants at will to begin the phrase. He does this because it is unfair on the person who sits directly to the clockwise position of the judge, as he has to begin the phrase and only gets to here it once, while everyone else has the opportunity to here it repeated by each candidate as they attempt to say the phrase. So the person who sits to the anti clockwise position of the judge, has the best position, as he heres the phrase six times, before it reaches himself.

The judge picks anyone and tells him to say this;
#4: "One fat hen, a couple of ducks, three brown bear, four running hare" - If anyone makes a mistake, they pay the judge for a round that everyone HAS to drink. They do not have an option in this field.

The judge then picks the same person again and asks everyone to repeat the phrase. He chooses what person says it after which one, so you have to be wary and alert;
#5: "One fat hen, a couple of ducks, three brown beer, four running hare, five fine fat fickle females feeling fine!" - As you may be able to tell, the phrases are getting more and more difficult! And remember, each person has to say them all in the right way and in a row, just as the judge directs. Free shots for anyone who completes their task, but anyone who says it wrong, pays the judge for a round that is forced down by the leader as well.

#6: "One fat hen, a couple of ducks, three brown beer, four running hare, five fine fat fickle females feeling fine, six simple salesman sailing the seven seas in a sloop." - Although it may look kinda daft, when you listen to it back, it sounds very difficult, and it is! Most people have made some sought of mistake by now and have had about four or five shots, maybe more in their guttiwutts, working away at your senses!

#7: "One fat hen, a couple of ducks, three brown beer, four running hare, five fine fat fickle females feeling fine, six simple salesman sitting on a stoop, seven Simbad sailors sailing the seven seas in a sloop." - It becomes more and more difficult the more you drink and the more the phrases pile up.

#8: "One fat hen, a couple of ducks, three brown beer, four running hare, five fine fat fickle females feeling fine, six simple salesman sitting on a stoop, seven Simbad sailors sailing the seven seas in a sloop, eight egotistical egotists echoing egotisms at eight o'clock." - That last one is a killer on the tongue! Its imperative that the people repeat it with no slurring or changes, no matter insignificant they may seem to be. By this stage, the judge should have quite a bit of money in his pocket, depending on how much he charges per shot.

#9: "One fat hen, a couple of ducks, three brown beer, four running hare, five fine fat fickle females feeling fine, six simple salesman sitting on a stoop, seven Simbad sailors sailing the seven seas in a sloop, eight egotistical egotists echoing egotisms at eight o'clock, nine nibbling newts nibbling nuts at nine.” - The horror continues. This is the final phrase that everyone has to repeat in unison. If you can reach this far without a mistake you are a genius.

#10: "One fat hen, a couple of ducks, three brown beer, four running hare, five fine fat fickle females feeling fine, six simple salesman sitting on a stoop, seven Simbad sailors sailing the seven seas in a sloop, eight egotistical egotists echoing egotisms at eight o'clock, nine nibbling newts nibbling nuts at nine, ten tantalizingly tender pieces of tripe for a tenner.” - Thats it! If you have repeated all of those one after another without any blunders, kudos to you! If not... drink up!

The way the game works is simple; The bartender or judge makes his money when someone makes a mistake as he earns the money for each round after a slip up has been made. I hope thats phrased properly.
You don't have to be a bartender to be the judge of this game, you just need whiskey and the words etched into your brain. The last thing you want is to make an ass of yourself by saying it wrong!
This game will make you drunk so I do not hold any responsibilty for any harm that may, and most likely will come to you.
This is brilliant fun and is a great way to liven up a evening in the pub or at a mates house. Make sure you play it properly and if theres any more questions, just ask, and I'll repost the article or correct anything otherwise.

Digitally Clean
tl;dr

Who needs games to drink?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Seth Shadows
tl;dr

Who needs games to drink?

lmao! No one does...but it makes it that bit more interesting!! Thats like saying who needs bends to solo? You don't, but it makes it so much better!
too much to read
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life