im going to see Killswitch Engage on May 11th which is a Sunday at 6:30pm Its at Elements Night Club in Kitchener which is a pretty small place and only holds 1200 people, its all standing and i want to get a good view so i was wondering how early should i go ?
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
i was thinking about getting tickets for that show. KSE kick some ass. havn't seen a lot of shows or concerts so i dont' know what to expect if i go.

anything to be "aware" of? lol
Quote by Gunpowder
Just remember, you can't spell "Ugly" without "UG"

Quote by tands

nasstyman you are full of win in the same way tobacco companies are full of ****
If it's all standing, just walk up the front and run through the mosh. Unless there are those rails that split off sections.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
If it's a small venue, you'll probably have a good view no matter what.

But I'd try to get there a good hour or so early...if it was anything but a metal show.

Because you can always just plow your way through to the front.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Just go around 6:30 during the opening bands, there probably won't be many people there until KSE actually goes on so you won't have to worry about much, you can always squeeze into the place you want if you don't get it right away.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian