it's mandatory for all 11th graders... but is this gonna be like anything like those weird physicals... where you know...
probably.

edit: did the school officials tell you what all they're doing? if it's a physical, then yeah, you're probably gonna get groped.
I had one by a REAL doctor. It took 2 minutes, and there was nothing weird. I wouldn't worry about it at all.

And just because, YOU GONNA GET RAPED!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
wat? i don't understand what the hell you're asking or.. what are you scared of getting a latex covered finger in your ass or something?
This can end up two ways:
A. The old, creepy school doctor rapes you.
B. The hot, sexy school nurse turns out to really be a man and rapes you.

...yep, you're screwed.
doctor: "no son, thats not normal."

kid: "really?"

doctor: "no. here, feel this."

*teh raep sexorz*
I have no opinion on this matter.
Here's how it goes down.
Doc: OK, son, I've got to take your temperature, but I only have this rectal thermometer. Just bend over and think about Christmas
*you feel one of the doc's hands on each of your shoulders, followed by you ass cheeks being forced apart*
i seriously want some serious posts... like will this physiacl examinatoin be like blood pressure, height weight, eyesight hearing stuff like that or gonads touching
Quote by Acquiescence
i seriously want some serious posts... like will this physiacl examinatoin be like blood pressure, height weight, eyesight hearing stuff like that or gonads touching

But seriously, i have no idea, as i was never forced to have a medical exam at school.
It's weird because my friends always say they get "groped" and **** when they get their physicals, but both of mine haven't involved anything like that at all. They've just been tests on blood pressure, eyesight, etc.
Quote by Pat_s1t
i guessing this guy didnt get the answers he wanted....

Well he shouldn't have come to the Pit. He should have gone to one of those health websites where teens talk about stuff like if it's okay to masturbate and why blood is in their poop.
sometimes its different
most of the time they grope you though.
pics of nurse? this will give ug a better prespective of your situation.
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
Yeah we are going to have to do that at our school too. They are going to make you run, do 50 push-ups, test your flexibility, etc. Nothing weird.
Quote by shredder2be93
Nah, I have friends who have taken it and they said it's not that bad.

The first two inches hurt the most. The rest is fine if you close your eyes and think of a happy place.

Yay physicals!
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Quote by Castlebravo
It's weird because my friends always say they get "groped" and **** when they get their physicals, but both of mine haven't involved anything like that at all. They've just been tests on blood pressure, eyesight, etc.

Depends on what kind of checkup you're doing. I've never gotten that until I had to get my work permit filled out.
Quote by metaldud536
Masterbate before the doctor checks you. But dont orgasm. Hold it in, and when he gropes you... BAM!

LULz will ensue.

Quote by Kutanmoogle
The first two inches hurt the most. The rest is fine if you close your eyes and think of a happy place.

Yay physicals!

I am tempted to sig that

I have had two physicals. First one, it was by a private doctor. I was groped (my doctor...well....I think he's gay. So that was awkward.) The next was at a a public clinic where everyone playing sports at my school went to get one. No groping (the doctor.....let's just say she could give me a physical any day )

They never touched my ass or anything. Don't worry. The first time, I was a little kid and I freaked out when he pulled down my pants. lulz
Get a Carvin. Do it.
HAHA YOU'R GONNA GET F'd IN THE A!
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Quote by MightyAl

But seriously, i have no idea, as i was never forced to have a medical exam at school.

I see irony in the picture

Serious cat is not serious, because serious cat is jestering on 4CHAN!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

That would actually be hilarious, but if you can manage to get hard with your school doctor right there, you might want to visit a real doctor...or a shrink
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.