Maybe it's just me... but I hate running across some youtube video, thinking it's the real video... only to find out it's some moron's video of himself playing that fake little plastic guitar on "Guitar Hero." Where's the pride in that!? Why show off? lol I mean, dude, I work my ass off on the real thing, that's pride... kids nowadays! Even worse, when it's a grown man doing it... god, please, help me!
1. tl;dr

2. News flash!

No one cares.

Also, searchbar.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i play guitar hero, i love it
but yes it gets annoying when stupid vids come up, i don't think guitar hero helps my guitar playing ability (except maybe staying on beat), i just enjoy good video games, but i hate the ppl who think they're amazing cuz they can do song x on diffuclty x and get 100%, let me tell you something buddy, now try on real guitar and see how good you are
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Jesus everyone shut the f*ck up about this game, if you dont like it dont play it and stop being an eliteist pain in the arse.
We have threads like this daily. No you're not the only one.

But your anger is ridiculous. That's like getting pissed off at a Madden game because people spend their time playing that instead of real football.
D:
Signature.
Okay I'm ****ing sick of these threads
The makers should not awake for they be dead in their beds
First I slit their neck
They will die in just a sec
Next goes the legs
I will nail them to my wall with two iron pegs
Forever the memory of my murder will stay
Because some stupid kid on the pit decided to be really gay
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Guitar Hero's fun, but as you said, nothing to brag about or make videos about.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."