What should I do to make sure this is the most awesome hair I can possibly have. Condition it? Wash it? What?
Rhythm Harmony Melody
First, you didn't need to shave all your hair off. Could have just got it trimmed or whatever. Shaving your hair does not change what type you have.

Second we have no idea what style your going for.
you should have 3 mowhawks! one on top and one on each side and dye them all diffrent colors!
dairy products stimulate hair growth, so eat lots of cheese and drink lots of milk. Im not kidding, you'll notice a different, and your bones will be stronger too so its all win win
Quote by Filip413
dairy products stimulate hair growth, so eat lots of cheese and drink lots of milk. Im not kidding, you'll notice a different, and your bones will be stronger too so its all win win

Really? Proof?
Rhythm Harmony Melody
Become Broly.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
Really? Proof?

do it. you will see.
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
Quote by Beast-Wyvern
do it. you will see.

Now that's not really proof, now is it...
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
I thought if you wanted to be invincible, you weren't supposed to cut your hair . . . That's the Samson story, right?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by garden of grey
You believed something in the Old Testament??

The dude was invincible, you can't make that kind of **** up.

EDIT: Wiki agrees
Samson was undoubtedly a real person

So there!
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Last edited by sSyLc at May 1, 2008,
Dude just leve it..Oh btw to who ever said that it wont change your hair style...M hair used to grow straight then slightly curl on the ends..Now its just curly coz i got it cut short about 2 inches long...but its Long again but completely different
Metal!!!/COLOR]<br><br>
Gear:
LTD M-200FM
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Boss GE-7
Zoom II Effects Pedal
Quote by garden of grey
Did he exist? Probably. Can/should the Old Testament ___be taken so literally? No.

And yeah, you can make all kinds of **** up. There are tons of other holy books and doctrine that teach the supernatural that contradict yours (Assuming you are a Christian), so it's a bit obvious that somebody isn't correct.

Fixed for clarity.

When I said "You can't make this **** up," I was joking.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Dude, bad idea.
well, it may turn out great. but when i buzzed mine it grew back bad. it grew uneven so it looked like a was trying to grow a mullet which i totally did not want. and my hair used to be kinda thick and wavy and i liked it but now its gay. good luck!
Quote by Kartman

███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by masterohumans
you should have 3 mowhawks! one on top and one on each side and dye them all diffrent colors!

Actually my friend with a mohawk was joking about this at the mall the other day, and 5 minutes later we saw a 12 year old fat kid with 3 different coloured mohawks. proably the gayest thing ive ever seen
Ain't nothin wrong, ain't nothin right, and still I sit and lie awake all night...
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

oh shi-
*death*
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Last edited by RocknRollRay at May 2, 2008,
Quote by garden of grey
That's funny, I'm buzzing mine the last day of school to keep it that way.

Working out regularly with hair well over a foot long is hell in Texas (Not to mention 70-80 percent of girls would never go out with me just for having hair that long. Don't fool yourselves, guys )

This is a really true statement and it's making me think twice about growing my hair. Girls these days really just don't dig the long hair these days. It kind of, sort of sucks!
The times they are a changin'.....
Don't put any heat on your hair. For example, don't wash your hair with hot water. I like to use a bit cool water myself. Also when you dry your hair, don't rub it with towel, just sweep it gently. You can also just let it dry naturally if you're not going anywhere.
Quote by sSyLc
The dude was invincible, you can't make that kind of **** up.

EDIT: Wiki agrees

So there!

Forget Samson, it's all about Hercules!
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Hair is good for just two things: Keep the mosquitos away from my scalp, and the articwind from freezing my noodle!
Stuff:VOX AD50VT
Gibson SG faded
Old steelstringed calssic
Hag Viking

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Well aren't you the ignorant asshat?
Quote by garden of grey

Working out regularly with hair well over a foot long is hell in Texas (Not to mention 70-80 percent of girls would never go out with me just for having hair that long. Don't fool yourselves, guys )

SELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT

Quote by Naem
Don't put any heat on your hair. For example, don't wash your hair with hot water. I like to use a bit cool water myself. Also when you dry your hair, don't rub it with towel, just sweep it gently. You can also just let it dry naturally if you're not going anywhere.

Elaborate, please?
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by garden of grey

I try to deny it but its true.
Quote by spartan 118
Elaborate, please?

When your hair is wet, it's very vulnerable to damage. If you rub it like there's no tommorow, there's a chance that you break your hair and it can look frizzy. So you have to be very gentle. The purpose of letting your hair dry naturally is to cause no damage on your hair and it also helps hair to absorb some moisture, which makes it look healthier.
Quote by Naem
When your hair is wet, it's very vulnerable to damage. If you rub it like there's no tommorow, there's a chance that you break your hair and it can look frizzy. So you have to be very gentle. The purpose of letting your hair dry naturally is to cause no damage on your hair and it also helps hair to absorb some moisture, which makes it look healthier.

Cool, thanks.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now