Turn the gain up and the mids down. Why you would want his tone is beyond me.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
If you really want Synyster's Tone, buy a Synyster Custom, start using Schaller Amps and use a lot of Seymour Duncan and Schaller effects,
Or you could buy a Line 6 Pod X3 and get a lot of different tones, including Synysters if you can tune it in right. (it costs 400 dollars)
Here's the deal man... And this is why I usually stay clear of threads asking for a certain musicians tone....

It is seldom(definitely not saying always) possible to recreate tones from albums and recordings because of the fact that multiple guitar track go into a studio production and each track typically has a different overall tone, EQ structure, and often different amps to create the effect delivered on the album.

You can usually come close, but exact is hard to do..

And also, with most bands, you have to ask "Which song?"

If you're looking for their tone when they play live, again, it's hard to do because of the massive and often extremely expensive rigs they run through, the PA, any filters, and EQing..

I often feel that people get discouraged when they can't find the exact tone for a particular artist using their gear, when all anyone can ever get is close....

I find that the best thing to do is to put a CD in or connect your ipod to a stereo and mess with the EQ on the amp to find a setting where your sound begins to blend with theirs..

Granted, you can get extremely close to guys like Angus Young, a lot of classic rock guitarists, and a lot of genres that aren't heavy rock or metal based.

But, often with heavy rock and metal they lay so many tracks it's almost imposible.
Exceptions are intro hook riffs, and parts that are one guitar only...
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator