hey all, I was wondering if you could all help me decide what to do for my senior project. It can be pretty much anything that we haven't done before, and I've narrowed it down to a few convenient choices, although you are free to make suggestions. I was thinking of learning to play something that I haven't done before. So I was thinking of either learning some classical guitar, probably like some Leo Brouwer stuff. This would be really awesome, but it would also be a lot of work (I have a guitar teacher that would help me, but still) I also already own a classical guitar. Or I could learn the ukelele, which would be cool too, although not as awesome. I don't have one, but they're relatively inexpensive and it'd be cool to have one, but I think it would be a little easy and not as awesome as learning some classical pieces. I thought about banjo, but I don't have one, they're more expensive than ukeleles, and it could be kinda tough. Of course, it doesn't have to be a musical thing either, those are just the ones I thought of.
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.
classical guitar
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Senior project? Doesn't have to be musical? What are the criteria?
do classical and theres some easy classical songs that sound great like snow flight by andrew york

or etude no 5 by gerald garcia these songs are both really cool etude no 5 sound like it would be a metal song msg me if u want i have both song i tabbed into guitar pro tho they didnt let me upload it onto here
Quote by mattvl
Senior project? Doesn't have to be musical? What are the criteria?

it's pretty broad, you can do pretty much anything if the teacher approves it. the idea is that you're doing something new or learning or doing good or something. some kids have put on concerts, done charity things, learned stuff, whatever. my teacher said either uke or classical would be ok.
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
I thought about that, but I haven't taken wood shop since like 8th grade, so...
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.