Okay, so what is the neck strap?

(sigh) The neck strap is a sturdy, black fabric strap with vinyl ends and it attaches (via the vinyl ends) to any pair of strap button on the edge of the Guitar. Note the vinyl ends.

Do I have to use the neck strap?

It is strongly suggested that you utilize the neck strap while rocking out. Not doing so, you may drop the Guitar onto the floor, possibly braking the Guitar and thereby hindering your ability to rock. You also don't want to cause damage to one of the most integral parts of the Guitar: the whammy bar. (See the Whammy Bar FAQ.)

How do I attach the neck strap?

(sigh) Locate the strap knobs on the Guitar. They are located 1) at the base of the neck, 2) at the top left of the Guitar or 3) at the top right (lefties)
The aforementioned neck strap includes vinyl ends for attachment to the Guitar. Note the vinyl ends! Each end has a hole with splits for easy attachment. Starting with the splits, gently push the hole onto the knob of the Guitar. Do the same on a second knob.

Oh, my Lord! The neck strap is too long! What in Heaven's name do I do!????

Whoa -- don't get your strap in a bunch. There's an adjustable black clip somewhere in the middle of the Guitar strap. Simply slide the clip along the strap to adjust its length to your little heart's desire.

How do I wear the Guitar with the neck strap?

It is strongly suggested, for secure rocking, to wear the left part of the strap over your left shoulder, and the right half of the strap over your back right shoulder. This procedure, of course, applies to right-handed guitar players. Do not wear the strap over your neck on both sides - this may cause rocker friction and/or severe strap burn.

What if the neck strap becomes twisted?

This has dumbfounded me several times. If the neck strap becomes twisted and resembles the infamous Moebius strip, rotate one vinyl end of the neck strap until it straightens again. This may take time, depending on your knowledge of physics, math, mere wit and perhaps the ability to solve a Rubik's Cube.

So, with the neck strap properly attached, will it help my ability to rock?

Ergonomically, it can, indirectly. Mentally, absolutely directly not.

(thought this was funny)

/joke
ODEN 08 'RISE WITH US'
Quote by dzaerpoor
i like your sig^ so true

and thats bad why?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
You spoilt it by chickening out at the end, I thought:
(thought this was funny)

/joke
Had the potential to become a funny thread, but satire seems to be beyond the capabilities of your average UGer.
Quote by kyle62
... satire seems to be beyond the capabilities of your average UGer.

satire? not sure if that means what you think it means...

and TS... not funny. sorry.
Thank you please.
Quote by dzaerpoor
i like your sig^ so true

Thank you.

I dont understand what the guy below you is saying.
i liked it.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?