Okay so this isn't half as interesting as the guy who could create his own dreams but I'm curious about this. However not curious enough to pay ridiculous amounts of money for a psychiatrist to throw pills at me. Also I'm not really seeking medical advice. I'm simply wondering if anybody else shares my "abilities".

I can wake up at anytime I want. All I have to do is tell myself before I go to bed what time to wake up and I usually wake up about 2 or 3 minutes. Sometimes I am conscious in my dreams and can tell myself to wake up on the spot. Last night I stayed up till 1:30 and woke up at 6 after telling myself too. Can anybody else do this?
I can usually be like, "I want to wake up early tomorrow," and it'll happen, but that's it.
no, what you need is healthy, natural sleep. chew some valarian root and get some exercise. you wanna see real pain? stop by the church on Tuesday nights, see the testicular cancer support group. THAT's pain.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by theking182
no, what you need is healthy, natural sleep. chew some valarian root and get some exercise. you wanna see real pain? stop by the church on Tuesday nights, see the testicular cancer support group. THAT's pain.

wait......WHAT?
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Sounds like you got what people call a "mads biological clock."
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by theking182
Dude, what are you talking about?
Quote by theking182

Quote by Flying Couch
Dude, what are you talking about?

Fight Club
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by MangeRamone
wait......WHAT?

*siiiigh*
well, the first rule is that I'm not allowed to talk about it. an-and the SECOND rule is that i'm not allowed to talk about it...

Quote by sSyLc
Fight Club

I look around and i see a loooooot of new faces around here. looks like a lot of you have been breakin the first two rules...
And if the Devil is 6,

Quote by theking182
*siiiigh*
well, the first rule is that I'm not allowed to talk about it. an-and the SECOND rule is that i'm not allowed to talk about it...
I have never seen that movie.
also, I find it amusing that you said that right after the guy above you talked about it.
Quote by Flying Couch
also, I find it amusing that you said that right after the guy above you talked about it.

...what movie? (ps, you haven't LIVED!)
also, I edited...
And if the Devil is 6,

Quote by Flying Couch

I'm not in Fight Club, it's just a movie I saw.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
I love The Pit. One thread about sleeping disorders and the second reply is a Fight Club reference.
Quote by FireandFlames
I love The Pit. One thread about sleeping disorders and the second reply is a Fight Club reference.

this has got to be the third or fourth time I've referenced that part alone. I love sleep disorder threads...

on TOPIC though,
i can't do it as accurately as TS, but sometimes I'll wake up a few minutes before my alarm thinking, "my alarm should be going off any minute now..."
And if the Devil is 6,

Alright I'm going to try an experiment tonight. I'm going to tell myself to wake up at an exact time such as 5:43 and if I succeed then that should confirm it for me.
I can do it to a point. I can wake myself up during dreams at anytime, but i cant do it the same way while not dreaming. When im dreaming and i was little and i got scared, i could close my eyes during the dream, and i felt my eyes get tight then when i opened them id wake up.

Also before i go to sleep i can be like "ok im just going to sleep for little while and then ill get up and brush my teeth". Then ill just wake up at like 1 in the morning. I hate doing that though, because choosing what time i wake up doesnt get me nearly as rested as when im sleeping and my bodys not worrying about it. No matter how tired i am, i can choose to sleep for a short time or a long time.
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Quote by Pr3vieWX360
I can do it to a point. I can wake myself up during dreams at anytime, but i cant do it the same way while not dreaming. When im dreaming and i was little and i got scared, i could close my eyes during the dream, and i felt my eyes get tight then when i opened them id wake up.

Also before i go to sleep i can be like "ok im just going to sleep for little while and then ill get up and brush my teeth". Then ill just wake up at like 1 in the morning. I hate doing that though, because choosing what time i wake up doesnt get me nearly as rested as when im sleeping and my bodys not worrying about it. No matter how tired i am, i can choose to sleep for a short time or a long time.

I think that's what my body does when I tell myself when to wake up. I only stay partially asleep because I'm waiting for whatever it is that makes me wake up when I want to tell myself to wake up.
Quote by guitarnoobie
I think that's what my body does when I tell myself when to wake up. I only stay partially asleep because I'm waiting for whatever it is that makes me wake up when I want to tell myself to wake up.

Exactly, or atleast i think so too. Its pretty cool to do though, like today when i woke up for school i hit the off button on the alarm when i ment to hit snooze. So i was like ahh w/e and i went back to sleep in like 10 minute intervals haha. Every 10 minutes i got up to look at the time, i did it like 3 times... Needless to say i was still late for school because i was still too lazy to get up lol.

We have teh powazz!!11... haha
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Last edited by Pr3vieWX360 at May 2, 2008,