Now that I have had it a few days here goes. The clean side is somewhere between a fender showman and a twin. Very workable eq with a mid boost and treble boost option. Huge bottom every note very articulate. The hot side is anywhere from classic rock and beyond. Has no problem getting over the top for some really overdriven sounds. I kept the Mesa 2 12 bottom because of the image it produced. I play a lot of heavier blues and this thing really has what I want. With the ability to clean up really nice when needs be. Much better fit than the stilletto for my style of music.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
Thanks for giving me GAS. Just what I need....another amp.

Congrats! Sounds like fun.
No Problem.
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
Much appreciated. It's a change in GG&A to hear about something that isn't a Classic 30, 5150 or Traynor YCV...

I think the Fandango 55's more my cup of tea though, anyone tried one?
Congratulations on your new amp!
I've been wanting to try out a K-Tre, but no one carries them around here, so I'd have to order one to try it. It would be great if you could post a vid or some clips. Riveras are so nice.
Quote by modernp
Now that I have had it a few days here goes. The clean side is somewhere between a fender showman and a twin.

What? Those two are the same amp.
I guess I was comparing it to the older showman and the reissue 65 twin reverb. Have listened to a lot of older twins but the newer ones are voiced slightly different. At least to my ears.
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd