does anyone know what its called when you like, well just let me give some examples. ok so one time i was on the computer doing a reasearch paper about computers and ****. so i was looking on the GeekSquad website for some info then later on in the day i see a person wearing a geeksquad shirt! haha wuts that **** called when that happens. another example was when my history teacher was doing a lesson on the hopi indians or something then when i got home later on i was watching the new and it said that they just found some hopi indian ruins somewhere in arizona. this **** happens to me at least once every two days and i dont know if there is a name for it. anyone know?
GEAR:
*peavey valveking head and cab
*Jackson king v
*Shure wireless system
*dunlop crybaby from hell
*digi-tech bad monkey(boost)

RIP DIME
deja vu?
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

coincidence.

edit: it's not deja vu, deja vu is when you think the exact event happening to you at that point has happened before. It's a trick of the mind where a situation triggers a previous memory that fits the current situation almost perfectly.
coincidences....

why did you make this thread?

Quote by Manimosity
Rape

I stand corrected.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Not deja vu. Deja Vu is when something is familiar, but you don't remember why. I'd say coincidence, but not completely. I know the phenomenon. A lot of the time when I learn a new word, I see it somewhere within a day. I think it's just because it's fresh on your mind and you pay attention to things you'd ordinarily ignore.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
Coincidencenticalityalism.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
No deja vu. Deja vu is when you know you've seen something after it happens. That's a coincedence.
yeah because deja vu is when it seems like its happened before but really hasnt. Sweet i guess its just a coincidence then
GEAR:
*peavey valveking head and cab
*Jackson king v
*Shure wireless system
*dunlop crybaby from hell
*digi-tech bad monkey(boost)

RIP DIME
Thats like how on mushrooms one time we were doing the sesame street on family guy impression with ernie and bert lol... well it was on tv later that night wtf?

Then a bit after that someone found a stuffed bert doll!?

Trippy. Coincidence. But very awesome!

This also happened all the time at school there would be discussion of a random simpsons episode and then that episode would air at dinner time or something lol
Quote by freedoms_stain
coincidence.

edit: it's not deja vu, deja vu is when you think the exact event happening to you at that point has happened before. It's a trick of the mind where a situation triggers a previous memory that fits the current situation almost perfectly.

+1
this stuff happens all the time, it's just how often u notice it or how used to it u r. ill go through streaks where it'll be the most random stuff im thinking about and within 10 seconds some1 on tv, the radio, or by me says it.

but i think its how u look at it, because if u go by odds, something could seem not weird at all, just a chance.