When Albert Einstein was asked how World War III will be fought he answered, "I do not know how World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." So when do guys actually think when World War III will begin? Let's just hope nukes dont come into the picture...
we are in w.w. III pretty much
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

Are people betting on when WW3 is going to start, too?
I'm a communist. Really.
10 cents.

Oh, when?

Just...10 cents..
ESP: LTD EC-50
Crate GTD65 Amp
RP80 Modeling Guitar Processor

Jack White:
If you think holdin' hands is all in the fingers
Grab a hold of the soul where the memory lingers.
Quote by freedoms_stain
It'll never happen.

WWIII will last less than a day if it does. And WWIV will be fought by roaches

indeed. the next world war will be nuclear and everything will die except roaches and boy bands
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
I don't see another world war of the same dimensions happening anytime in the near future.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by carbonchemicals

We're not in WWIII yet...Trust Me...You'll know when we're in a World War.
If some crazy religious nut doesn't get hold of a nuclear weapon and blast off a city somewhere, it'll happen when India and Pakistan go at it over dwindling supplies of clean water and space.
Want: EH Deluxe Memory Man, Warmoth Strat, Budda Superdrive 45
World War Three will begin when some moron decides to launch a nuclear weapon against another country with a nuclear stockpile. When every other country who is an ally to the two countries that are nuking each other join in, you get worldwide disaster.
If nukes are involved, the human race will end. Nuclear weapons built today are powerful enough to destroy the ozone layer.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by carbonchemicals

Explain please?
Space reserved for cool quotes.
The economy is too globalized for a "world war."
/thread
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
I think I'll move to Aussie Land if I think it will start soon.

I don't see Australia getting into it with anyone, and I doubt a nuke will touch them.

So..... yeah.

Australia ftw.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Canne
I don't see another world war of the same dimensions happening anytime in the near future.

Food shortages? Energy crisis? Upheaval in the middle east? Iran? North Korea? Hell it could be fought over something as small as Tibet. WWI was started over something rather insignificant.
Quote by fallenangel20

I don't see Australia getting into it with anyone, and I doubt a nuke will touch them.

So..... yeah.

Australia ftw.

Or better still, New Zealand. Foreigners don't even know it exists.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Say Ocean
Food shortages? Energy crisis? Upheaval in the middle east? Iran? North Korea? Hell it could be fought over something as small as Tibet. WWI was started over something rather insignificant.

I still dont understand what Iran has to do with anything. It was proven that their nuclear program was stopped a few years ago. It was published in the times. I most certainly dont understand why people think that Iran will be the next biggest threat. I have asked numerous people (that were persian like myself) and they haven't the slightest clue. Sure, he's a little strict with his laws, but he doesnt have beef with anyone.
Quote by Say Ocean

I see wars about all these happening for sure. Food shortages is happening in Africa already and most of the others have been in the talking for quite a while. I just mean that I don't see it taking the same dimensions as the previous two world wars. Of course, anything could and will happen... I just like to think that our planet (or much rather humans) will live for another few decades.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by myself101

So true. Plus, with all the sheep, the food supply will last for ages.

Saxo-Walrus

[quote="'danzi[yells"]']We're not in WWIII yet...Trust Me...You'll know when we're in a World War.
You certainly seem to know.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Beware!Criminal
The economy is too globalized for a "world war."

You forgot China. If we go to war with anybody, it will probably be China. The scenario? Water shortages. World War III will be fought over water resources.
last.fm[/url}
Quote by myself101

Or they think it's part of Australia.
Ka pu te ruha ka hao te rangatahi.
Quote by fallenangel20

So..... yeah.

Australia ftw.

it wont matter where you move to. if every country who has nukes launches them the sky will turn dark and life on the planet will be eradicated. atleast from what ive heard. the USA alone makes more than 20,000 nukes a year Modern Marvels said.
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by fallenangel20

So..... yeah.

Australia ftw.

Its not the actually explosion that kills people, its the radiation poisoning. If a nuke war were to start human existence on earth would cease to exist.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by rebeltildeth87
it wont matter where you move to. if every country who has nukes launches them the sky will turn dark and life on the planet will be eradicated. atleast from what ive heard. the USA alone makes more than 20,000 nukes a year Modern Marvels said.

Ehh, true, but I don't see the whole "War Games" scenario playing out.

What would be the point of launching EVERY SINGLE nuke you have? There's no tactical reason for it. Especially today.

Sure, just one or two would cause destruction never before seen, and it would been certain doom for much of the planet, but the whole idea of throwing everything at anyone is absurd.

The governments of the world may be pretty selfish and such at times, but I REALLY don't think two countries would be so selfish that they would destroy an entire planet over quarrels between the both of them.

Just my two cents, though.
Quote by soul_power
Its not the actually explosion that kills people, its the radiation poisoning. If a nuke war were to start human existence on earth would cease to exist.

Oh, yeah, I know about fallout. But, also, it all depends on the wind patterns as to where the fallout will reach, and when. Tons would still be affected, but it would have to be one amazing amount of fallout to affect that much of the planet, IMO.

Saxo-Walrus

Last edited by fallenangel20 at May 2, 2008,
Who cares, we're all going to die in 7 days.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
I'm going to Cape Dorsett, on Dorsett Island in the Nunavut territory, I believe, possibly not that territory. Look for it on Google Earth, ain't nobody gonna mess with that place, probably because not a damn soul knows where the hell it is.
Duckksecks

Duck #5 of the African Water Hole fan club PM findingmyway to join!
Quote by freedoms_stain
It'll never happen.

WWIII will last less than a day if it does. And WWIV will be fought by roaches

the U.S can survive various nuclear attacks.. we have an incredibly advanced missile interception la system. You hear about the satellite they shot down going 13,000mph? (i believe that was the speed)

Although I suppose you could land a nuke in America if you shot enough at once O_o
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
well another benefit of america is that were over here by ourselfs... i mean its just us mexico and canada, and everyone knows canadians and mexicans are pussys.

i kid i kid

but seriously were over here away from all the other superpowers