It's on my profile, C4C not 100% guaranteed but very likely.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
Alright man, let me tell you what I think about this one:

1. The drums suck, but thats obviously because you're using some program and I assume in ideal conditions you wouldn't be so I'll disregard that.

2. I dig that synth you've got going on, it really adds some melody and intrigue to the song, that being said turn it down, it doesn't need to be so loud.

3. The song is way too long for the amount of content you've got, for example you dont need that synth riff to happen 3 or 4 times, nor do you need 4 bars of that 2 chord progression before and after each verse.

4. I like the idea of the acoustic part, however, I would contemplate just ending with that as opposed to bring it in close to 3 minutes and going back into the electric bit.

All and all i think you've got a decent idea here, however, you need to clean the song up structurally. Like the author antoine de saint-exupery said, perfection is attained not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.

Hope that helps.
Bones, sinking like stones.