Does it turn you guys off if a girl smokes cigarettes???
....what about a girl who does speed? Just wanna know.
I hate both. I would prefer she smoke cigarettes if I had to make a choice. I wouldn't date a tweeker though.

Yo TS, poll?
last.fm[/url}
for me yes, because i dont smoke and i dont especially enjoy being around people who are smoking.
Kissing a smoker is foul (from experience).

No experience with a chick on speed. It'd be ok as long as she didn't steal from me to feed the habit, or expect me to support or take part in it in any way.
a) Girls smoking cigarettes = Total turnoff

b) Girls doin' speed or any kind of drugs = Total Turn off

A+B=Get a life
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
from cigarettes to speed.

nice.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
ha i knew this chick that got off by shelving her bong while she was high

drug thread maybeh?
Lolz
Quote by inhatredofme
made me laugh for some reason. i don't have any fetishes...you guys are just freaks or something. imagine that, freaks in the pit.

Quote by Bonesaw
take a deep beath................then stab him in the eye with a screwdriver
Oh god no.

edit: by "oh god no", I mean "DO NOT WANT"
Last edited by FireandFlames at May 2, 2008,
cigarettes, it depends on how often, but most likely no, even though I've been known to smoke one from time to time. speed, I don't really care, as long as we're talking about pills here, and only occasional use. that's fine by me.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
It is a bit of a turn off, but the girl I like now is a smoker (I don't know how much she smokes though). As long as it doesn't get in the way of things, then it is fine.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
definitely neither of the two..smokings gross as it is..i don't need to be kissing that..and speed? quite a jump eh? hah..its like saying hey man you want to go play basketball or do you want to rob a bank?
American Fender Strat

Taylor 314CE

Quote by pbiggie
this guy speaks truth
I personally do not care if a girl smokes cigarettes or does drugs, as long as she buys and shares.
Just quit your habits already TS!
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by aaron6890
im guessing its a good thing i have no idea what that means.

lol proberbly

i asked her one time what that ment

she decided to show me

><
Lolz
Quote by inhatredofme
made me laugh for some reason. i don't have any fetishes...you guys are just freaks or something. imagine that, freaks in the pit.

Quote by Bonesaw
take a deep beath................then stab him in the eye with a screwdriver
Both are disgusting, I would never date a girl who did either.
Gear:
-Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS
-Fender Twin Reverb '65 Reissue
-And all the fuzz a man needs
Quote by aaron6890
wait so you want a girl who smokes your penis? that sounds....umm....painful?

No dude, it's so hot. You stick a stick of inscense in the urethra and light it. Suuuuuuuuuuuch a turn-on
Olivia Newton John - only girl who ever looked hot smoking, and only becasue it was a kick ass movie. Personally I don't find smoking attractive.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
speed is for white trash

cigarettes arent bad depending on which they are. making out after shes smokes menthols is disgusting, regular cigs are okay, cloves taste great on a chick though
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Quote by valentinezxifax
Both are disgusting, I would never date a girl who did either.

I said the same thing, about cigs, and a lot of girls that I end up liking smoke.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
I don't really care if they smoke or took speed; I'd rather judge them by how they act around me than how they indulge themselves. Just don't smoke meth or crack and we're golden.

Speed is not for white trash, speed is for people that want to live fast. You kids need to get past the drug and cigarette stereotypes; people with bad habits are also people with as much angst and drudgery as you.
As long as she has either habit under control I think id be ok with it
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Quote by vlp_dope
from cigarettes to speed.

nice.

+1
Maybe the threadstarter is a girl who participates in both those activities, and is wondering why she doesn't have a boyfriend. The activities are quite different... I would be less suspicious if it was cigarettes and alcohol or all drugs.
Quote by Spaceman_Spiff
As long as she has either habit under control I think id be ok with it

In my eyes, if it's a habit already then she doesn't have it under control (now that's from my point of view). I most likely wouldn't go for a girl that smokes (on weekends or on occasion, fine) and no way I would go for one which does drugs.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...