Is there a place to buy small unobstrusive stickers to go on the neck to number the frets so noobs like me who haven't memorized the layout quite yet can get used to it?
im not sure i know theres somewhere u can get the notes on clear stickers for the whole neck
no. get used to it, not hard if you practice.
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Nah, just looking for some small numbered stickers. Right now I have neat (but very crappy) cut pieces of paper taped to the neck. The Scotch tape tends to come off after playing a few hours.
Don't do it... You'll get used to it and then you won't be able to play when you take out the stickers
Pieces of masking tape, then write on it.

...I did it for my little brother!

You do know what the dots are for though, right?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Well, i know that begginer violinists, for example, have special sticker markers to know where each note is...

But you should just get used to use the inlays as reference... As already mentioned, you just have to remember: 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 15, 17, 19, 21.

I got used to it in a couple of months. Now i don't even have to look at the fretboard while i'm playing. It's a matter of habit. Practice!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
You can buy little circle stickers from stationary shops. There good for this.

But you should really try to use the inlays.
Been away, am back
i had the same problem, and i found these skinny post-it notes and labled the frets with them until i learned them, it helped a lot