So tomorrow I have to present, with four other friends, to the class and basically act as the teachers for the whole period, with a lesson plan/agenda and everything. The project is based on the book called Things Fall Apart, by Chinua Achebe. The basic plot follows (uninterestingly, I might add; it takes 10 pages to talk about how unproductive a harvest was...) an African (Nigerian, to be specific) village/family during the height of British colonialism in the 18th/19th century. Eventually, in the part of the book that I have to teach the class, white men come and impose their culture on the clans, etc.

So, this brings me to my request. A friend of mine in the group mention that Iron Maiden's Run to the Hills had very similar subject matter, that being a foriegn entity/culture imposing their society/dominating an indiginous people. Let's go, Pit, give me your best songs relating to this!

(Oh, yeah, and no Cannibal Corpse. My teacher's actually pretty lenient music-wise, she was playing Chop Suey on a CD player one time)
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
pretty much anything from RAGE

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
darkness by rage against the machine...who is this RAGE you speak of awaken?
Dick+strings= owww
Civil War - Guns N' Roses
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Well, I love Guns n' Roses, but I read the lyrics and they don't exactly fit as well as Run to the Hills did, thanks though. Darkness works, as well, but unless I can get one as perfect as Maiden, I may just have to hope my friend brings in the CD...
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by lolcats
I cum blood.

I'm amazed it took so long for it to be said.

he did say no Cannibal Corpse...
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
No One Wins - Berzerker, matches your description perfectly.
Father ov Terror!
Abu ol-Hol
enter the pylon
thru' the galleys ov past
catacombs ov night
into the starry womb

www.belphegor.at
in the air tonight - phil collins
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

Quote by rasveer
darkness by rage against the machine...who is this RAGE you speak of awaken?

A German heavy metal band. Silly Rabbit.