Quote by punk_metal2007
I am kinda low on cash and I want to know if this is atleast decent for distortion my amp has built in distortion but it sucks http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-DS1-Distortion-Pedal?sku=151258

It's not horrible it'll do the job though.

the manditory GG&A response to this, what amp you got?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
its a gibson classic gold I bought it from a friend so I cant really tell you much about it other than that
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
hmm never heard of it what style of music you play? punk metal and classic rock?
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
well funny thing about the name I got on this site around the time I started playing and I liked punk at the time but then as I played guitar that music bored me and I hated it so I mostly play classic rock and metal
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
how much money can you use to buy an amp?
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
0$ plus I like my amp to me and most people thats heard it its a good all around amp you can find it on harmony reviews if you want to find it bad enough I just want more distortion
Quote by SkyValley
well then yes the DS-1 will do fine.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
alright thanks
Quote by SkyValley