my guitar tuner is pretty dodgy atm.. anyone have any good guitar tuning sites for tuning without a microphone for the comp just post some links..

i hope this is in the right forum, if its not ill move it.
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
Quote by fafinaf
literally type "online guitar tuner" in google. see what happens!

+1 google is your friend
Thank you please.
who's google?
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
Online guitar tuners only (as far as i know) give the notes for you to tune to, they won't tell you if you're sharp or flat like your tuner does.

I'd say just buy a new tuner or learn to tune by ear.
I'd recommend you to use the AP Guitar Tuner. Very useful, small software (900Kb). If you want, i can e-mail it to you. It's what i use to tune my guitar when my Boss TU-80 is not around, and the same for my bassist brother.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
tunemybass.com ? gives the tone and it's pretty simple.... Get a good tuner though, it's way easier
goodone with garageband.
although its software not the interwebs.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria