Well UG i'm currently getting quite bored with the music i have at the moment, and no i'm not looking for more recommendations, i was just wondering if any one else ever get's bored of their music collection. I mean i try to be open minded and listen to more band's but i never seem to like them. Any one else the same?

has no signature.
This is 2008, you cannot be serious...
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Uh... no. New music keeps coming into my library every day, if ya get what I mean
Yes, it does happen.
A good thing to do is to go back and look up some oldies or just buy/download some random artists.
peter

Last edited by GOD on the 7th day
Quote by 11223344554433
Well UG i'm currently getting quite bored with the music i have at the moment, and no i'm not looking for more recommendations, i was just wondering if any one else ever get's bored of their music collection. I mean i try to be open minded and listen to more band's but i never seem to like them. Any one else the same?

if you can't cope with apostrophes leave them out..

but no i don't get bored, there are always new bands to listen to.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
try bands like Default..... But at least tell us what you like.
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Like i said to those that didn't see i never seem to like a lot of music, i mean the music i have i enjoy so much, but i can never find many bands i like. And trust me i have heard a lot.

has no signature.
Yeah I get bored sometimes
when that happens I normally go on play.com and order 2-3 CD's from bands I've not really listened to before
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
i can't ever imagine feeling like this...
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
yes, when that happens i go onto something else.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
yeah, i have that feeling too... tis annoying cos i can't stand silence when doing anything, but i' m constantly having to skip tracks! arg!

(into rock, but not really metal so much if anyone wants to make recommendations!)
My Gear:
Ibanez SA
Shine Tele (with Leather scratchplate )
HondoII Bass ????! (Broken )
Cello (Ebay jobby )
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Peavy Backstage 30
Zoom G2.1U
Tascam GT-2

Mr Blue Sky
i'm always bored of music, i don't like any specific genre, just a couple of songs from a few genres, mostly 70s~90s music, it does make things difficult as a guitarist i practice so that when i come across a song i'm really into i can hopefully learn it!
I was just wondering, does anyone here listen to music that doesn't involve guitar/bass/drums in any manner? I don't want to sound snobby or pretentious, but I was just wondering.

If you think you're bored try George Winston.
there are a few random classical songs i liked that didn't have guitar / bass / drums.. of course i learned a few of em on guitar
Since I got into Muse my music taste has become narrow. I only have about 6gb of music, and 1.1gb of that is Muse.

There's like 10 bands I listen to now
Nope,

I listen to too many bands if anything,

I bought 6 albums in the past week.......
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Since I got into Muse my music taste has become narrow. I only have about 6gb of music, and 1.1gb of that is Muse.

There's like 10 bands I listen to now

You've gotta watch you don't become a total Muse fanboy, they're the worst (after Radiohead fanboys, of course)

I occasionally get bored of my music, but buying a new CD always helps things.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by Badreligionrock
You've gotta watch you don't become a total Muse fanboy, they're the worst (after Radiohead fanboys, of course)

I occasionally get bored of my music, but buying a new CD always helps things.

Well I like muse a lot but I'll never be like "lolz they're the best! You don't like them? THEN URE GAYYYYE! LOLOLOL NOOB"
I have like 1 GB of music on my Itunes so that shows you that i do not have a lot of music. Mostly muse.

has no signature.
Quote by 11223344554433
I have like 1 GB of music on my Itunes so that shows you that i do not have a lot of music. Mostly muse.

I have 4GB of Smashing Pumpkins alone.

How do you live?
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I have 4GB of Smashing Pumpkins alone.

How do you live?

well i have only started my new collection of songs i actually like but there is so many bands that i don't like and it gets pretty annoying. I try looking for new bands but i can never find them. I think one of my problems is a lot of the stuff i listen to can be considered 'Unique' and there isn't a lot of bands like them.

has no signature.
Well, there's certainly not a lack of interesting music. You just have to look in the right places. Porcupine Tree. And Opeth's album Deliverance always takes me in lots of musical directions.

Just get an account on Pandora.com, make lots of stations, and let the discovery begin!
I can now go to my Library and rent cd's for 50p each, so I should never become bored.
Pandora
All you need.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act