There's a wifie at work who is seriously the loudest person I've ever heard. I can hear her speaking from the other end of the corridor (long corridor), and when she's in the same room I can still hear her when I turn my music all the way up. On top of that, she never shuts the hell up. She speaks all the time. Oh, and she broke our only scanner twice by ****ing with the settings How do you pit users tell people to keep their voices down & shut up without telling them directly?
Call her mobile and say that her house is on fire or something.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
I just do this....

"Hello (insert name). I was wondering if you could do me a tiny little favor. Could you please SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!!!!"
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Leave a note cut out of newspaper magazine clippings telling her that she is being watched. And tells her to STFU.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by lotsofvolume
"Please be quite".

I suppose that would work. By leaving it unfinished it will keep the loud person quiet while they're waiting for you to finish the sentence

Hehe sorry man I just had to do it
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
"Quiet you!"
Being eaten by a crocodile is just like going to sleep..... inside a giant blender.
Use chloroform
Quote by Nikon87
Okay, let me just clarify, I don't mean pedophilia or incest, lol.

Quote by webbtje
That's what they all say.

*picks up pitchfork*

Quote by dminishedthingy
Karl Sanders has to drop his guitar to z so he can play his diminished thingies

Proud owner of a LTD DV8-R
Quote by dangorironhide
There's a wifie at work who is seriously the loudest person I've ever heard. I can hear her speaking from the other end of the corridor (long corridor), and when she's in the same room I can still hear her when I turn my music all the way up. On top of that, she never shuts the hell up. She speaks all the time. Oh, and she broke our only scanner twice by ****ing with the settings How do you pit users tell people to keep their voices down & shut up without telling them directly?

Say, 'Y'know that really romantic scene in Titanic where she stands right at the front of the boat? I can just picture you doing that... and as it happens, I've just read in the employment section of the newspaper that P+O Ferries are looking for fog horn operators.'
> take headphones to work, when someone asks you why.. just say

>talk louder than her and make her complain

>bitch to her manager if you don't mind doing that.
Quote by angry armadillo
> take headphones to work, when someone asks you why.. just say

I do, I listen to music pretty much all the time at work. I can hear her over it.

Quote by angry armadillo

>talk louder than her and make her complain

That'd annoy everyone else.

Quote by angry armadillo

>bitch to her manager if you don't mind doing that.

Her manager gets annoyed as well. Doesn't do anything though.
Quote by lotsofvolume
"Please be quite".

Please be quite? Hmmmmmmmm.....
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
posters up saying "talking too loudly annoys people, please keep it down!"
or post-it notes all over her computer
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Quote by dangorironhide
I do, I listen to music pretty much all the time at work. I can hear her over it.

That'd annoy everyone else.

Her manager gets annoyed as well. Doesn't do anything though.
then you have quite a problem

but then you form a mutiny with the annoyed people by making the point that yup noise is actually annoying.

talk him into doing his job properly
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Say, 'Y'know that really romantic scene in Titanic where she stands right at the front of the boat? I can just picture you doing that... and as it happens, I've just read in the employment section of the newspaper that P+O Ferries are looking for fog horn operators.'

+1
Falcon Punch?

It would solve her being loud and make sure she doesn't pop out even louder offspring.
She's talkative, having a laugh....you dont like that because your life sucks, doesnt it?

Walk up behind her sometime, as she turns around and if she says something quickly raise your finger to her lips in a "shh" manner. That will creep her out and she'll be uncomfortable speaking around you. Hopefully.
"SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP YOU BIG BALD ****!!" then laugh like it was a joke and give her a serious look so she knows it wasn't
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
Last edited by Callum89 at May 2, 2008,