Now I know, you should practice the whole thing with your band. But how about when you're on your own?

I'm gonna play music on "hardness" rate at about Children of Bodom level, so how should I practice it?

Like one song for each day of the week (that means, when I've gotten every song down) + parts of Steve Vai's 10 Hour Workout?
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
practice the songs in the order you will play them. If you have recordings of every song, then make a cd with them and play along.
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
after you learn each ofthe songs fairly well, find ways to string them together. this way, the set will be less of a list of songs and more of one awesome show.
Quote by spiderfizz
after you learn each ofthe songs fairly well, find ways to string them together. this way, the set will be less of a list of songs and more of one awesome show.

good man :p . It's just, I don't think I have time to practice every song through every day, so I'd have to say - 2 songs to day, 2 songs next day.
Because I always practice them really slow first, and if I can do them up to speed, then after that I do them at regular speed.

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
If you don't have time to play the whole set every day, you must prioritise.
What songs do you need to work on the most? What did you struggle with the most during your band's last rehearsal?
These are the songs you should be working on at home.
Yeah. I think of it this way;

Practice through songs, slowly, then up to speed (considering I can at that time), then small bits and pieces I had a problem with more times.

If I can't go through a whole set (some days I will be able to do that several times, but not all), then I just take as much as I can, and go from there next day.

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black