School is out. Yet it doesn't seem to matter to me. What should I do this summer? Do you know what you're going to do? Does anyone? Should I be worried? I have to pack, I leave tomorrow. Should I be excited? What about you? My eyes are sore. Damn the internet. It takes partial blame for the state of my life. Who needs so much information? Do you? Do you really get substance from this? I need to sleep now. Night. Night. Night.

Edit:

This is no longer relevant
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
Last edited by Animorphy at May 2, 2008,
so...you posted a thread talling us about your lame life, and that ur going to sleep
*clap*
You think differently when you are tired. Things will probably look brighter in the morning.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Hooray it's winter for me. However winter is pretty much just a cool summer here
School isn't out for everyone.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Hey, I don't know what is going to happen, but it will. You have to be keen about your wits when in situations like this. No one is coming. Tomorrow is a long drive home and then what? I don't know. What am I supposed to think? What do you think? I don't want to sleep, there is too much to do. Although I need to sleep I can't be tired. I need to do something with my books. I don't know if I will need them next semester. Really? Ugh, Night.
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
You finish school in MAY?!
Dear lord. I don't finish until July.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Yes, but starts in August. Maybe that is why I don't seem to care. This is the first time I have gotten out of school so early, or maybe it is because I did poorly in all of my classes. These are strange times. What to do. What. to. do. do? sleep.
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
School is not out. Yet it seems to matter to me. What should I do this winter? Do you know what you're not going to do? Does raptor jesus? Should I be unconcerned? I don't have to pack, I leave yesterday. Should I be calm? What about me? My eyes are fine. Damn real life. It takes full blame for the state of my death. Who needs so much misinformation? Do I? Do I really get nothing from this? I need to stay awake now. Day. Day. Day.
Quote by soulflyV
School is not out. Yet it seems to matter to me. What should I do this winter? Do you know what you're not going to do? Does raptor jesus? Should I be unconcerned? I don't have to pack, I leave yesterday. Should I be calm? What about me? My eyes are fine. Damn real life. It takes full blame for the state of my death. Who needs so much misinformation? Do I? Do I really get nothing from this? I need to stay awake now. Day. Day. Day.

I lol'd
Maybe I should go to the southern hemisphere to reverse my attitude. Flush the toilets the opposite way.
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
I feel better now after sleep. I have a lot to pack and get into the car. It is going to be interesting.
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
Quote by Animorphy

School is out. Yet it doesn't seem to matter to me. What should I do this summer? Do you know what you're going to do? Does anyone? Should I be worried? I have to pack, I leave tomorrow. Should I be excited? What about you? My eyes are sore. Damn the internet. It takes partial blame for the state of my life. Who needs so much information? Do you? Do you really get substance from this? I need to sleep now. Night. Night. Night.

I've scoured this post, and I'm having difficulty finding the cleverly hidden point.

To answer your questions:
Get drunk. Yes, I do. Yes, plenty of people do. No, probably not. No, probably not. No, *I* shouldn't be excited about *your* holiday. Idiots, it acts as a supplement for their ineffective brains. No I don't, I'm not an idiot. No, as I said, I've had difficulty finding any substance in your post. Enjoy your sleep.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at May 2, 2008,
My life is boring as **** as well. I go through every week, nothing new nothing exciting, nothing to look forward to. I was looking forward to Gta4 but it turns out I'm not going to get it.

Wooo for depressed posts! **** YEAH!!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
come on people. the pit isnt your personal blog. we dont need to know every time you feel crappy. go whine to someone who cares, like a therapist or a bottle of scotch.
I have no opinion on this matter.
whiskeys better. Especially if its thirty years old and stolen from your penfriends grandad
"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes"

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through"

Quote by Mister.Y
You think differently when you are tired. Things will probably look brighter in the morning.

Of course they do, because the suns blaring in your friggen face through your window.
I drank a little last night. That was cool, but this isn't a depressing thread anymore. I feel better so everyone can stop posting in this thread. Ok? There, everyone is happy!
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
why do half of these posts look like crap attempts at confused poetry????
Quote by Animorphy
I drank a little last night. That was cool, but this isn't a depressing thread anymore. I feel better so everyone can stop posting in this thread. Ok? There, everyone is happy!

If you want people to stop posting, you can delete the thread.

Otherwise, fuck you.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
They aren't attempts at anything. However, they do have really bad cadence due to such short sentences. I apologize. Good day. I am turning off my computer now because I need to pack it away to go home.
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
Quote by soulflyV
It's not just the toilets that go the other way....

indeed.

all straight men are gay and all gay men are straight down here
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate