Page 1 of 2
arghh

foo fighters in sydney tonight and tomorrow night....im not going

ille just have my own concert...

has anyone else missed a concert that you really really wanted to go to? why?

my reason is "your not going to some rock concert!" from mum

an i also spent all my birthday money on a new guitar...
3 realy:

B.R.M.C.
Queens of the stone age
Daft punk,

I saw them all in the same weekend!
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Last year I missed both Jason Mraz and John Mayer. A few weeks ago I missed the Fall of Troy which was really disappointing...
aww .. well foo fighters suck live anyway .. so you havn't really missed something special
uhuh .. oh yeh .. umm .. okay
Quote by 5_Strings
aww .. well foo fighters suck live anyway .. so you havn't really missed something special

aww...thanks but i still cant get it off my mind

they better come back to australia i few years....rhcp aswell

does anyone know if red hot chili peppers are going to tour again, coz like...theyre getting kinda old and anthony had a baby and all that
Quote by lozabee
aww...thanks but i still cant get it off my mind

they better come back to australia i few years....rhcp aswell

does anyone know if red hot chili peppers are going to tour again, coz like...theyre getting kinda old and anthony had a baby and all that

did u not see them at reading/leeds festival last year, was the only stand-out band for me, and what a disappointment that was, sound weak as!
Quote by eclectic_al
did u not see them at reading/leeds festival last year, was the only stand-out band for me, and what a disappointment that was, sound weak as!

considering she lives in SYDNEY im pretty sure she wouldn't be at reading/leeds.

disregard that, everyone here is from GREAT BRITAIN!
aw

that sucks, i hate it when bands suck live

or when they have really really bad opening acts, like i saw rhcp and the opening act was this bnd called har mar superstar, like, electroish beats with a fat guy in little white underwear singing....everyone threw stuff at him...kinda funny actually

sorry to any of you har mar superstar fans out there
Quote by NakedInTheRain
muse....

I know how you feel...

███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by 5_Strings

Actually I saw them on Wednesday night in Brisbane and they were fantastic! Much better than last time they toured.

A second stage literally dropped from the ceiling (by wires) in the middle of the show and they bought out a whole lot of other musicians, including Pat Smear, to play some acoustic songs.

I had a much better time than I did at the Smashing Pumpkins a few weeks ago.
Quote by Gerard_xD
Who walks about without shoes? You're lucky she didn't arrest you.
Yeah my mates going to the foo fighters concert.. There was a Jimmy Barnes concert where I live once.. Unfortinatly it was 18+
Quote by Harvey Birdman
Actually I saw them on Wednesday night in Brisbane and they were fantastic! Much better than last time they toured.

A second stage literally dropped from the ceiling (by wires) in the middle of the show and they bought out a whole lot of other musicians, including Pat Smear, to play some acoustic songs.

I had a much better time than I did at the Smashing Pumpkins a few weeks ago.

the pumpkins were f*cking awesome!

though the atmosphere kinda dropped after billy had a go at that guy shouting **** out
Quote by ralph wiggum
the pumpkins was F*cking awesome!

though the atmosphere kinda dropped after billy had a go at that guy shouting **** out

Yeah they were alright but Billy just seemed like he didn't want to be there at all. I didn't feel the love.
Quote by Gerard_xD
Quote by Harvey Birdman
Yeah they were alright but Billy just seemed like he didn't want to be there at all. I didn't feel the love.

yea i know what you mean..

where abouts where you?

i was right in front

and to ts, i missed out on parkway drive a few weeks back because i took to long to buy tickets
Quote by ralph wiggum
yea i know what you mean..

where abouts where you?

i was right in front

and to ts, i missed out on parkway drive a few weeks back because i took to long to buy tickets

On the floor too. Arrived late though (like almost everyone), due to our assumption that they would have a support band or two.
Quote by Gerard_xD
i went to see Led Zeppelin last year - so im kinda alright with everything from now on......(smug cough)

but anything that ive wanted to go to - ive gone!
I missed Megadeth last year!!! I had a gig of my own...

That is probrably one of the biggest regrets in my life thus far.

Damnit, and that was probrably the only time Megadeth would come to Singapore. Hardly any good rock/metal bands come...
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
Quote by 5_Strings

What show where you watching............****ing fantastic at Brisbane!

Only thing I hated was the price of the hoody I bought...
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.
o sh*t i forgot

I've missed Megadeth AND Slayer because i was to slow buying tickets.

mainly because i wasn't really into those bands when they announced tours. it wasn't till like 2 months after i was like, oohh this is good i should got to that concert.. OH F*CK!!
Quote by ralph wiggum
o sh*t i forgot

I've missed Megadeth AND Slayer because i was to slow buying tickets.

mainly because i wasn't really into those bands when they announced tours. it wasn't till like 2 months after i was like, oohh this is good i should got to that concert.. OH F*CK!!

wow...exactly what i did with foo fighters...
I missed:

Slightly Stoopid & The Expendables
Less Than Jake & Streetlight Manifesto
NoFX
B.B. King
Chevelle
Pepper
Bob Dylan

so far since I had surgery, I'm still recovering and bound to miss more concerts I want to see.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Last edited by Don't Panic Ok? at May 2, 2008,
That sucks I went saw the Foo Fighters in November, it was my first gig. Absolutely amazing. Apart from the very fat, old, drunk people in front. I was 14 then, you should tell your mum to let you go. My mum even bought my tickets for me and my best friend. It was excellent. They had Pat Smear on for the whole set, a percussion guy and a woman who played violin/cello. Seriously, just go.
Quote by Lorenp
That sucks I went saw the Foo Fighters in November, it was my first gig. Absolutely amazing. Apart from the very fat, old, drunk people in front. I was 14 then, you should tell your mum to let you go. My mum even bought my tickets for me and my best friend. It was excellent. They had Pat Smear on for the whole set, a percussion guy and a woman who played violin/cello. Seriously, just go.

yess i would

and my mum probably would have paid if i went with my older brother, but uh...the concert ended a few hours ago...

and theyre playing tomorrow night aswell but still, its too late now, tix are sold out

ille see them next time

thanks anyway
Quote by lozabee
yess i would

and my mum probably would have paid if i went with my older brother, but uh...the concert ended a few hours ago...

and theyre playing tomorrow night aswell but still, its too late now, tix are sold out

ille see them next time

thanks anyway

Aww too bad, well better luck next time
Quote by 5_Strings

You must be on crack my friend.... Because they are amazing live... Because unlike most bands they don't just stand around and try to look cool.... DAVE ****ING RUNS AROUND THAT STAGE LIKE HE'S ****IN' STILL IN HIS 20'S OR SOMETHING!!! Plus they sounded pretty good live... I've seen them twice and own both DVD's.
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
Aerosmith

...yeah, really. I was at this school retreat for the whole weekend (a silence thing, we're not supposed to talk) freezing my ass off. When I finally came back, my father got sick and he wouldn't let me go on my own

Quote by Tapping_Ninja
You must be on crack my friend.... Because they are amazing live... Because unlike most bands they don't just stand around and try to look cool.... DAVE ****ING RUNS AROUND THAT STAGE LIKE HE'S ****IN' STILL IN HIS 20'S OR SOMETHING!!! Plus they sounded pretty good live... I've seen them twice and own both DVD's.

Yeah, we all know that..but didn't it occur to you that maybe that's not something TS needs to know, since he's not going??

EDIT: I also missed Bob Dylan. He gave a free concert downtown and I missed it..

I want to die.
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Last edited by tincho729 at May 2, 2008,
i missed Shinedown and Sick Puppies when they came last month. i cried to bits and i promised myself that i would never miss another concert again. truth be told, by your tickets early!
I missed Mastodon, Baroness, and the band who isn't so relevant anymore when they came to Maryland. I was devastated.

Also, holy necro bump^
Last edited by darkcheef at Jul 31, 2010,
I missed Coheed and Cambria's recent tour because the one night they came I was taking my physics final exam (8:00 on a Saturday night, no less). If they had come any other day I would have been able to go

EDIT: Yeah, huge necrobump. Didn't see that until darkcheef's post.
I missed Spock's Beard playing in Leeds, mainly because I failed to check tour dates before I booked tickets back to my parents. 2 days after I got back they played there. I was gutted.

Still waiting for them to come back
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

i get to see STP in a few days . but no nothing like this ever happened, my parents are really cool about concerts, at least my mom is.
Quote by herby190
When I saw that, I thought of musical notes.... my elementary school teachers taught them as "tee-tees" "ta-tas" and a bunch of other nonsense....
I missed The Prodigy and We Are Scientists at Oxegen. Still pi*sed off about that
Page 1 of 2