Which of all schecters on www.guitarcenter.com, that cost 599 dollars or less, would be the best choice, it will be played on a solid state..

want it to be able to play metallica well, and have good cleans, and manage other musicstyles pretty good also
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard
Powered by CAA OD100 standard+ , Mesa 2x12
Affected by Maxon OD808, Mad Professor Deep blue delay

I got a used schecter gyphon for sale if interested...its a guitar center model...its one of the best guitars i have ever played for cleans and distorted stuff...its flamed red...pm me if u would be interested in buying it or would have something to trade for it...im looking to get rid of it pretty cheap
Quote by impeachpedro10
i know you said good cleans, but save up 100$ and get this
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-C-1-Hellraiser-Electric-Guitar-518451-i1385936.gc

its the flagship of schecters.

ya i agree
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
^I agree with that choice, but i wouldn't say emg's cleans are anywhere near as bad as a lot of people make out.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

What part of solid state did you not understand? EMG aren't exactly known for being good on solid state amps.

The C-1 Artist Limited Edition would probably be your best bet at what you're looking for.
already got him to increase from 450 to 600, so he wont go any longer in budget
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard