Is there anywhere in the UK I can order a box that will fit a guitar into it for posting etc.? I don't mean a hardcase, just a cardboard box.

Thanks in advance.
Wouldn't any cardboard box be fine as long as it's about the right size? Although I think that's what you're asking (not a box specifically for guitar). Anyway, you might try asking at a post office or something, they can probably help you?

By the way, why do you have the quote in your sig? It was an obvious joke, you know...
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by Fama
Wouldn't any cardboard box be fine as long as it's about the right size? Although I think that's what you're asking (not a box specifically for guitar). Anyway, you might try asking at a post office or something, they can probably help you?

By the way, why do you have the quote in your sig? It was an obvious joke, you know...

+1
It will probably be expensive, but thats your best bet.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by Fama

I'll just have to raid a few bins I suppose.

Re: The sig; I put it there for the same reason you put your sig there.
Quote by Fama

+1 to the bolded and the rest
Mine was a troll :P

But nevertheless, I think I should start looking for a new sig or something.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.